KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The Most Horrible Actors/Actresses...

The Most Horrible Actors/Actresses...
Started by: Curl_Up&Dye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ORLI MY BOI!

JLO she cnat act to save herself she cnat sing either

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:20 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

orlando bloom??!!!What the f**k???!!!
i'd go with maaany people...et's see....*takes out pen and paper*
i'll be back with my long list soonyes

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 07:49 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

J.lo sux... but orli is great!!! and i like ben affleck too.... nd i no im going to regret saying this but i liked Gigli.....

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:09 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
feanorlp

Re: The Most Horrible Actors/Actresses...

quote:
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
Which actors/actresses do you think should throw themselves in front of an oncoming train?

1. Julia Roberts
2. Chris Tucker
3. Anna Nicole Smith (although watching her show makes me feel smart)
4.Rosanne
5. Ben Affleck
6.Ellen DeGeneres (she is soo ƒuckin IRRITATING!!! and she's really not funny and tries too hard to be)

there's more...i just cant think of any off the top of my head
laughing

JULIA ROBERTS?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?! She's a GREAT actress!!!
I think the worst actor in hollywood is probably Kevin Costner, tho he is in some good movies. The acting gene also passed up Keanu Reeves.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 05:46 PM
feanorlp is currently offline Click here to Send feanorlp a Private Message Find more posts by feanorlp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

I agree with you, Julia Roberts is a great actress, probably one of the best females in the business right now.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 06:08 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
feanorlp

quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
I agree with you, Julia Roberts is a great actress, probably one of the best females in the business right now.

Thank you!!! I agree 100%. big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:15 PM
feanorlp is currently offline Click here to Send feanorlp a Private Message Find more posts by feanorlp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Orlando Bloom is on the top of my list right now, and will probably stay there

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 11:22 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Oh please! Julia Roberts sucks! She's the ****ing same in every bloody (and CRAPPY) movie!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:13 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Yeah!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:57 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Ashton is sexy!!! Please no one mess with the sexiest man on earth!

J.lo is a very bad actress and her style is disgusting!

She wore white tight pants with clear stripper shoes ...ewwww! YOu do not wear white pants with clear stripper shoes ... now white slcks with some plack pumps is absolutely adorable but ewww what is she thinking!!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:01 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ashton's girl

yeah i agree, ashton love is surely the hottest guy on earth, closely followed by chad michael murray, seann william scott and orlando is alright in piartes of the caribbean.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:42 AM
ashton's girl is currently offline Click here to Send ashton's girl a Private Message Find more posts by ashton's girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

Hillary Duff, with out a doubt, she is annoying quite frankly. she is cute, ill give her that. but way to young and teeny-bopperish to be hot. BTW. can ne one show me how to make my own images for my name....im so new to this

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 03:32 AM
SweetNsouR is currently offline Click here to Send SweetNsouR a Private Message Find more posts by SweetNsouR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
feanorlp

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Oh please! Julia Roberts sucks! She's the ****ing same in every bloody (and CRAPPY) movie!

Ok, then name a better actress.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 04:37 AM
BalesButterfly

Here's a couple I can't stand; Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Katie Holmes (she acts like a whiney baby), that red-headed cheerleader *****, from Goonies, she was also in Lucas. I know thats been awhile, BUT I CAN'T STAND HER!!!!!!! Matt Damon (who thinks he's cute? yuck),

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:48 PM
BalesButterfly is currently offline Click here to Send BalesButterfly a Private Message Find more posts by BalesButterfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Hmmm.... B-Lo, reese witherspoon, ashton kutcher, demi moore, jennifer aniston, catherine zeta jones and michael douglas.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:17 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nilfalathiel
j'aime et j'espere

quote:
Originally posted by SweetNsouR
Hillary Duff, with out a doubt, she is annoying quite frankly. she is cute, ill give her that. but way to young and teeny-bopperish to be hot. BTW. can ne one show me how to make my own images for my name....im so new to this

Heh, nobody kill me for being some kind of anorexia-supporting freak (I have different views on being thin and or fat - I'm not saying that everybody should go bulemic or whatnot) , but I just think that Hillary Duff is sort of...to put it nicely...porky. And Orlie...I'll admit I think he's cute, but he isn't that great of an actor, though I wouldn't say worst.

Eh, I'd probably put...Ashton Kutcher well near the top...

love Min Youm love

Last edited by Nilfalathiel on Jan 14th, 2004 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:04 AM
Nilfalathiel is currently offline Click here to Send Nilfalathiel a Private Message Find more posts by Nilfalathiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Christopher Lambert annoys me so bad for some reason, and Chris Rock should just quit acting, hes just not funny in his movies, hes damn annoying.

oh yeah and I heard Val Kilmer is a real psycho too.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:46 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

quote:
Originally posted by Kes

thats sooo true!!! the only movie I liked her in was Pretty Woman and Sleeping with the Enemy but other than that I hate her!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 08:58 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by feanorlp
Ok, then name a better actress.
Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster, Julianne Moore, Angelina Jolie...
Want me to go on?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 09:33 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

OMG i hated her in America's Sweathearts (julia Roberts) confused

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 09:37 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote