KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Muza 25 19

Muza 25 19
Started by: audioheem

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
furryman
honky

omega> i was just trying to get the passage as for the plate

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 12:20 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

(please log in to view the image)

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 12:24 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

laughing

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 12:31 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZZ6

ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/freewill.htm

search Muza on the page....don't think it is that but who knows

edit:
what intrigued me is:
"...asked if she could see her future..." and the reference to "The Holographic Universe" on a page that talks about "Fate or Free Will?"

Last edited by ZZ6 on Nov 10th, 2003 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 12:35 AM
ZZ6 is currently offline Click here to Send ZZ6 a Private Message Find more posts by ZZ6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZZ6

the thing is that Irene Muza wanted to know here future but was tricked to not see her tragic end. Remind me smith.

anyway i don't think it is that.
I watched again Reloaded and the Z could be a 2, the A could be a 7

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:09 PM
ZZ6 is currently offline Click here to Send ZZ6 a Private Message Find more posts by ZZ6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Anybody know where the scene is that shows Smith's liscense plate??? I'm trying to show it to some friends, but....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 04:19 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZZ6

in the begining of matrix 1
in the begining of matrix 2 (an audi i think) near the Muza thing

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:30 PM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
(please log in to view the image)

awww..

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:22 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

Re: Muza 25 19

Its easy a muse is something that inspires someone. To say you are my muse it means that you inspire me to do things.Simple smile

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 02:35 PM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
preist> my version of the bible says blacksmith, i didnt think that blacksmith and smith are the same thing, so i just put the second half of the verse.

a blacksmith and a smith can be the same thing.
all depends on translation.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 03:16 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i know, which is why i said i didn't think, i didnt say i didnt know...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:13 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
i know, which is why i said i didn't think, i didnt say i didnt know...

so if u knew you shouldve put it all up instead of

"i didnt think that blacksmith and smith are the same thing, so i just put the second half of the verse."

wink

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:31 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by W. Lee Chojin
I don't know if this already was checked, but...

hey cmon guys on page 2 look at the license plate AL887 or whatever and look to the right at the reflected plate... that blantantly wants to read, "ZION". Looks more like ZIOM tho. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:55 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I don't think we should limit ourselves to the bible. The secrets maybe hidden in other books, so let's search there. The rabbit hole just got deeper

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 02:49 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Damn... this rabbit hole is hitting the Outer Core!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:31 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

mook> excuse me, if my speaking patterns are incomprehensible to you..."i didnt think [about the fact] that [a] blacksmith and [a] smith are the same thing, so i just put the second half of the verse [, rather than putting up the whole thing]." IS THAT BETTER?!

mors> the only reason i "limit" myself to the Bible, is because that is what i know...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:39 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

The rabbit hole is starting to tickle

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:22 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

JediHDM> excuse me, if my speaking patterns are incomprehensible to you..."i didnt think [about the fact] that [a] blacksmith and [a] smith are the same thing, so i just put the second half of the verse [, rather than putting up the whole thing]." IS THAT BETTER?!

"chill winston...!"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:58 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

In the plate CZ788, Cz is the internet country code for the Czech Republic. I'm not sure how, or why it might relate to that. Just a thought.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:53 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Does anyone have a pic of Smith's lisense plate IS5416?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:09 PM