KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Must Buy Something 2 - Queeq gets his knickers twisted

Must Buy Something 2 - Queeq gets his knickers twisted
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Not fiesty, just confused.

OK, gonna ask the question, in you massive wealth of sexual experience ond expertise how do YOU think that is achieved?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:48 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

What British people having sex? I think boaring Missionary posistion!

Texas' Dating Tip#2-Tounge exercies every morning! smokin'

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:58 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Missionary position, ah yes, that's the one you try when the girls not all that and you want to at least try and feign interest. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:01 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

NO NO NO!!! If the girl is not all that, the last thing you want is Missionary posistion, you would have to look at her face! In this situation I would go with the Filthy Sanchez! eek!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:05 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Tex, maybe you need to check out www.Dr.RuthIsHiring.com.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:05 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Been there, done that! big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:08 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh I forgot, when I come into my Organizational Behaviour class, someone always leaves a ripout of the crossword they finished on my desk, and on the back it's Dr. Ruth, well needless to say, I am always busting out laughing in class, because those people who write Dr. Ruth are so pathetic!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:29 PM
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Texas
NO NO NO!!! If the girl is not all that, the last thing you want is Missionary posistion, you would have to look at her face! In this situation I would go with the Filthy Sanchez! eek!
NO, no, you can bury your head in the pillow and think of someone else. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:40 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

well....all positions have their pros and cons.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:43 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

*Very interested* Elaborate please! big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:52 PM
Ratcat

Hmm, and here was me thinking you were an expert Tex. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:56 PM
yerssot

and they say, I'm obsessed

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 04:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I never said I was an expert! Vetran yes, expert? No yet! smokin'

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 05:28 PM
finti

never will be either roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 05:28 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

That's what you think!!! I'm a legend in 23 different states and 3 continents smokin' big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 05:31 PM
finti

what as miss doll. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 05:32 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, I kicked Miss Norway's ass!!!!! smokin'

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 05:34 PM
finti

yeah well sent a dog this time

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 05:35 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I didn't know that was you Finti confused laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud stick out tongue big grin wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 05:36 PM
finti

it wasnt, I think she is originally from Dallas. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 05:38 PM