KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who, what, where & When

Who, what, where & When
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don't mention spiders to Edna. For a Witch she's a bit dodgy there.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 08:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

No spider killer is a friend of mine mad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 08:44 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

itty bitty spider was stomped by my foot evil face who cares about rhymes anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 08:46 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Glenn, 33, Technical Design Authority, Kent, England, Thrill Ride Nut, Webmaster SWMovies.Net , Oh, and I made my own sig... wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 08:48 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Notice the word 'Authority' there.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 08:50 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hey, that's my Job Title. It used to be Technical Consultant but then the changed them to Technical Design Authority because a TDA is a universally recognised role within the IT industry whereas a consultant can be anything.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 08:54 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

*takes notes* roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm a pain in the ass!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 08:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not anything, so I'm too embarrassed to post the rest.

I AM laughing at Finti's spider comment though...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 08:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I thought "Aspiring Writer" would fit the bill for you. And then the rest is easy. smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 08:59 PM
finti

You write well Ush, so you are something indeed. You are creative and able to put it "on paper".

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:00 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

YOu can eaither do it yourself Ush, or we can do it for you...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

How about Gentleman of leisure?

My entire creative output right now is going in the form of little stories I write as a gift to Elle, actually. I'll get back to writing that bestseller soon...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:05 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Ahhh, that's so sweet smile smile smile smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:07 PM
Ratcat

I firmly believe that everyone has at least one good book in them. It's just a case of getting it out.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:07 PM
finti

My book would be ehhh.. how to start an argument big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I bet you can't agree with yourself on the best way to write it.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:09 PM
finti

probably had to debate that a bit too

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:10 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Writing a book about muah would be a guaranteed best seller cool

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh yeah, muah. Always sells well.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:14 PM
finti

Yeah Tex childrens coloring books always sells good big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 09:15 PM