KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » The Official Signature Request Thread

The Official Signature Request Thread
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (905): « First ... « 900 901 [902] 903 904 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'd like to request a sig. Can somebody make a sig featuring superman, thor and silver surfer? Thank you.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 08:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puss In Boots
un amante

I too need a sig,
Can anybody make a sig with Puss in Boots?
Thanks you!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2012 07:42 AM
Puss In Boots is currently offline Click here to Send Puss In Boots a Private Message Find more posts by Puss In Boots Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateAnomaly
Bullletproof Monk

Can I get a signature of Darth Vader and Dark Side Anakin? With some writing saying Rule of Two in evil-looking font?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 04:18 AM
UltimateAnomaly is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateAnomaly a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateAnomaly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Ok its technically an hour after my birthday but may I ask for a Blade (Blade/Blade II/Blade Trinity), Angelus/Angel (Buffy/Angel), and Bill Compton (True Blood) Sig as a birthday gift?

Saying something like, These are VAMPIRES!

I argue with my girlfriend all the time about how Twilight isn't vampires. Atleast we can agree True Blood is pretty cool and if she'd watch Angel I think she'd agree on that as well. Anyway would love a pic for a new sig and to post to my facebook page!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 06:01 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Ok its technically an hour after my birthday but may I ask for a Blade (Blade/Blade II/Blade Trinity), Angelus/Angel (Buffy/Angel), and Bill Compton (True Blood) Sig as a birthday gift?

Saying something like, These are VAMPIRES!

I argue with my girlfriend all the time about how Twilight isn't vampires. Atleast we can agree True Blood is pretty cool and if she'd watch Angel I think she'd agree on that as well. Anyway would love a pic for a new sig and to post to my facebook page!

If ya don't mind the wait, I'll do it for you.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 09:18 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Scythe
If ya don't mind the wait, I'll do it for you.
Awesome! Yea I can wait. Thanks

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 03:02 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateAnomaly
Bullletproof Monk

Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
Can I get a signature of Darth Vader and Dark Side Anakin? With some writing saying Rule of Two in evil-looking font?

Edit: http://media.photobucket.com/image/...24_768.jpg?o=13 For Vader.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/...anakin.jpg?o=63 For Anakin.

Maybe have some lightning around the pair of them, with Rule of Two between them.

Anything else, feel free to add if you think it'll look good.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 04:27 PM
UltimateAnomaly is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateAnomaly a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateAnomaly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Can anybody make a superman sig using this image?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 02:20 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Not really a Sig request but
Anyone here by chance good at photoshop n willing to edit an avengers movie pic for me? I wanna use this pic. (please log in to view the image)

but I wanna edit in the faces of me n my friends going to the premier with me.

Anyone willing to do me a big favor n hook me up?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 07:10 PM
Raptor22

Would anyone be able to make a sig of the fight between Luke (but instead of Luke could it be Batman with a lightsaber) and Vader on the second death star, a shot of them with their sabers crossed with Emperor Palpatine sitting on his throne grinning in the background. Im not sure what I want it to say yet, maybe something like "the dark side is powerful" If anyone would be able to so something like that I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited by Raptor22 on May 3rd, 2012 at 06:35 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 06:31 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ReggieRum

Can someone make me a medium sized sig please? PM me your work if you are interested smile

Preferably I'd like a sig featuring at least one fictional or real-life cannibal, Jeffrey Dahmer, Leatherface (did he ever eat anyone? not sure...), Zombies, any kind of cannibal really. And also preferably featuring maybe a seagull or two. Just kidding. Unless you really do want to include seagulls, fine by me too.

Thanks!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 06:42 PM
ReggieRum is currently offline Click here to Send ReggieRum a Private Message Find more posts by ReggieRum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HouseBurke

Hello all, I would be grateful if someone could take time to create me a signature/logo of a banner like from the television series "Game of Thrones". I would like the logo in the banner (signature) to be a 4 leaf clover, with House Burke and my moto, "Get out my House", the colors i would like would be green, white, and gold. I would highly appreciate it if anyone could take their time to make this for me. Thanks in advance!

-Burke

Old Post Jun 10th, 2012 08:39 PM
HouseBurke is currently offline Click here to Send HouseBurke a Private Message Find more posts by HouseBurke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Hey, first time I have actually came here, but I would appreciate it if somebody were up to the challenge of making a sig with 2 dragons in a fight over a volcano. Preferably some kind of Black Dragon and a Red Dragon. European style, not so much Oriental. If you decide to do it, thank you (obviously credit goes where it is due) big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:24 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Can someone please make a sig and avatar out of the following:

Sig:

Any of these pictures would do with a "Heaven rots in our shadow!" caption.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/_...I_full_body.PNG
http://images.wikia.com/diablo/imag...cept_Diablo.PNG
http://images.wikia.com/diablo/imag...Raneman009c.PNG

http://images.wikia.com/diablo/imag.../Diablo2xd5.gif

Please and thank you.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 04:35 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

Greetings to everyone.
Would like to ask if someone can make me a sig of Gambit and Dark Phoenix Cyclops looking all badass.
Thanks.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 04:26 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

If you could please use these pics for Dark Phoenix Cyclops I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/...n_06_0017-1.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/...-Zone-025-1.jpg

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 05:59 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S9ch8ult7e

I notice it has a Soul Reaver reference in it.

Last edited by S9ch8ult7e on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 10:38 AM
S9ch8ult7e is currently offline Click here to Send S9ch8ult7e a Private Message Find more posts by S9ch8ult7e Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Looking for someone bored enough to bother making me a Fairy Tail sig based on Laxus. Will credit, will probably keep it for a long time lol.

THX in advance.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2012 05:14 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Hello!
Anybody willing to make me a title featuring
Kl'rt the superskrull?

These two images:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...lez17_super.jpg

http://www.fantastic-four.nl/fff15superskrull.jpg

Under my title will say thanks (to whoever makes it)
Thanks in advance.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2012 02:08 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

This iss kind of dead =\

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 06:18 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote