KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: 'DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE'- The Storyline and the Philosophy Choice

USH'S MATRIX GAME: 'DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE'- The Storyline and the Philosophy Choice
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Actually, screw that! I just read the oracle conversation, and although it was amusing, i'll join combat-if you assure me that its not ALL fighting!?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:23 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, well, I don't want to to switch on the wrong idea. The actual important parts of it are fighting, the big thing to be achieved there is during a fight. If you don't think you will enjoy the fights then you may not like it.

Just what it is NOT is one continual fight from start to end!

If people had difficulty with the Oracle conversation though... that might be a good reason to go combat!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

yeah I would like to stay phil, but if no1 else will....

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:34 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, we shall see what happens.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Well the reason I like to stay has 3 parts

A) I like philosophy, love thinking about the bigger questions in life, it will also help me with my philosophy course I have in school.

B) I didn't design my character to be able to fight off hundreds of mooks, as everyone can see my character is build to fight bigger opponents, not having advanced storm turtle and all- I THINK I would meet more mooks then I can handle on Combat path

C) I like in depth role play, fighting is cool but I have other IRL role playing games to play hack and slash and shoot em up -Matrix to me was about more than KILL EM ALL feeling (atleast M1 was)-

PS: Most of my buddies are in the Philo path

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:43 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(gets very hot under the collar about number 2...)

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 12th, 2003 at 11:49 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:45 PM
Fire

on the other hand I don't mind the change that much, you can shift me

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:55 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That is kind; I shall consider these offers after seeing what others want.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:56 PM
Fire

that's me taking one for the team

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:58 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

awww, Fire...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:16 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Thx Coeus, well We can't keep all the Tacticians in one team, someone has to lead that bunch of rubble

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:16 AM
General Zink
Bane

Then I'll just Kick of the Grasshopper Gigantor here...

And dodge.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:17 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*mock salutes* Aye, Aye Captain!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:19 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*slaps HDM his ass*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:20 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

blink um...ok

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:21 AM
Fire

how disrespectful big grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Errr... was that meant to be in the game thread, GZ?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:43 AM
Dexx
wingless

why philosphy? well....don't know....seems like a resonable thinking/fighting combo for me...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:12 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey... you're stuck on it now anyway, Rade.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok this, I believe, will be the final list.

Fire- Philosophy
Celsius- Philosophy
Rade- Philosophy
Hephaestus- Philosophy
Castor- Philosophy
Azrael- Philosophy
Hammurabi- Philosophy

Mors- Non-philosophy
Burn- Non-philosophy
Ares- Non-philosophy
Cloud- Non-philosophy
San- Non-Philosophy
Barbarossa- Non-philosophy

7/6 to Philosophy. That is fine. Noew entries to the game are no longer allowed.

Virus- participation delayed
Coeus- participation delayed

These two are busy right now and will miss the next Assignment (unless Virus turns up at the last moment!). As pre-existing players they have the right to re-enter the storyline later but what Path they end up on will depend on circumstance at the time they do this.

Other than that I think this question is all settled. Any questions?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:19 PM