KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 9?

A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 9?
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 9?

My friend was telling me that he saw on Sky Movies News that after the Jason vs Freddy flick that they were releasing yet another Freddy Krueger movie,

I was wondering if anybody had any truth behind this or any rumours to share?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 01:34 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

The current rumor is that the next movie will be a sequel to F vs J.......not an Elm street sequel.

The ol' rumors about Ash being thrown in are still going strong.......New Line is still kicking the idea around and Bruce has commented saying he would do it if the studios can come to some sort of "character loan-out" agreement.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 02:31 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to horror movies
moving--moved

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz

if they make a sequal to jason vs. freddy than what they should do is ahve freddy get help and have him apear on the streat where michle myers lives and get him into the movie

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 10:59 PM
kaz is currently offline Click here to Send kaz a Private Message Find more posts by kaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

It doesn't have to be on the exact street, just in Haddonfield... but you're right and F v J v M would kick serious ass

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:03 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz

i meen if they need to make a sequal they got to include all the best killers and just have them all fight for the title of best villian

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:06 PM
kaz is currently offline Click here to Send kaz a Private Message Find more posts by kaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

Anyone heard about that prequel to the 1st nightmare on elm s, thats in the works, nightmare on elm street: the first murders?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 10:29 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leatherface666

Indeed. Better find out why mr. Freddy kills before we show him kicking Ash's ***. mad No Freddy jason or Ash together! IT SUCKS!Rodan's Roost rules!

Our name is Legion for we are many.

Freddy first, Jason next, Myers a Loooooong way after, and Pinhead last.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 07:19 PM
Leatherface666 is currently offline Click here to Send Leatherface666 a Private Message Find more posts by Leatherface666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

zombieman..........the only thing I've heard about it was posted on here as somebody's fan fiction. New Line has stated that they are looking to make a Freddy v/s Jason sequel.......not a Nightmare series sequel/prequel.

Leatherface666..........we already know why Mr. Freddy kills, did you not watch all of the movies? We know everything about this man already. We know how he was concieved.......how he was abused as a child.....how he was a child murderer......how he was captured and set free on a technicality.......how he was burned alive by a vengeful mob of townspeople........hell.....we even know he had a wife and a daughter......what they looked like.......what their names were......and how the wife died. There is nothing left to tell of this man's story. Go watch all 7 films if you want to know his story.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 07:41 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

quote:
Originally posted by zombieman
Anyone heard about that prequel to the 1st nightmare on elm s, thats in the works, nightmare on elm street: the first murders?

I read an interview with Robert Englund and he spoke briefly about this. I'll try and find the interview and post it on here.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 07:44 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I read an interview with Englund months upon months ago where he discussed the studio's interest in making either a sequel to F v/s J or another Nightmare film.......he said it would be pretty cool to do a prequel because he likes acting without the makeup so much more.....he never once said any title (The First Murders) or anything though.................ofcourse this was many months ago when New Line was either going to do a NOES film or another F v/s J film..........ofcourse they decided on another F v/s J film.......now they're just trying to figure out the story for it.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:03 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

While another F v/s J movie would be okay, there's no reason for another NOES movie. We know everything. We know the reasons why he kills, how to defeat him, everything. There's no need

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 04:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Redeemer524

Actually, I disagree with you lord soth. Although I loved all of the Nightmare movies, my favorite times were those of Freddy's past, all the background info. I myself would love an in-depth prequel to NOES, and i also heard that me project name was "The Children of Elm St." I hope that this movie gets made.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 09:34 PM
Redeemer524 is currently offline Click here to Send Redeemer524 a Private Message Find more posts by Redeemer524 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
The current rumor is that the next movie will be a sequel to F vs J.......not an Elm street sequel.

uh......no! its not a sequel to f v j or night mare on elm street, its a PREQUEL to nitemare on elm street it shows us how freddy came too be ya know, HOW he became freddy dreamaster and dont say that they've alreddy shown us that on the first film coz the haven't they've only told us about it, the title may be "a nightmare on elm street:the first murders"

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 09:48 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

Yes, like i said if you scroll up the page.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:37 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

no, i wuz talkin 2 the otha guy below u, he didn't know.....

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:15 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Redeemer524
Actually, I disagree with you lord soth.
I have no problem with that stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:46 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's going to be A Nightmare Elm Street Ressurection. My couysin, Heather Langenkamp told me.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:07 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by kaz
i meen if they need to make a sequal they got to include all the best killers and just have them all fight for the title of best villian

We already know who the most powerful horror killer is and the answer is Pinhead but other then him then i would have to say if they had a all out battle then Jason would probaly win unless it was to take place in the dream world or if freddy learned how to use his powers in the dream world in the real world then most deffintly freddyw ould win.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:48 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

wasnt this thread closed weeks ago???

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:05 AM