KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Jessica Parker
Started by: ahaetrkarykl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

Sarah Jessica Parker

i was just posting on another thread that i would love to meet her, and then i thought she deserves a thread. i love her in sex and the city. such a good show. She just seems so happy and bouncy. shes a great actress too.

Attachment: ss_sarahjessi_161772.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 03:12 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

She's cool. She's got a handsome husband as well. I wonder how their baby is? Did you know they named him after Matthew's late father? His father is James Broderick, the baby's name is James Wilke Broderick. How sweet!

love I Love You Likey love
Tuu hai merii likey!! Duur se paas ham ho rahe hain!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:14 PM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I never really liked her as an actress.........untill Sex and the City came on........she does a really good job as Carrie Bradshaw..........as a matter of fact, I couldn't picture anybody else playing the role.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:34 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

ya i definately agree with that. her enthusiasm is irriplaceable.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:39 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

I like her in hocus pocus

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:23 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Agree with Evil Dead. Didnt really like her till Sex and the city.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 10:20 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

I've never seen that show, I don't have HBO wink

love I Love You Likey love
Tuu hai merii likey!! Duur se paas ham ho rahe hain!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 02:17 AM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

Ow then ur really missing out on something trust me on that one!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:16 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

SJP RULES!!! you goooooooooooo girl rock

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:22 AM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

why dont you ask ur neighbours to tape it for you
you need to see it!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:25 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by HannaBananabal
I've never seen that show, I don't have HBO wink
Neither do I lol
You really need to see it thou. Its 1 of the best tv series around. I'm dieimg to see the eps with David Duchovny.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 01:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

you cant rent or buy the seasons if you dont have hbo. thats what i do. i also liked sarah jessica parker in hocus pocus. i watched that movie a hundred times when i was little. but seriously, anyone who hasnt seen sex and the city should really just rent one season and try it out. i swear you wont be dissapointed it is halarious

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:35 PM
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

ewww I hate her for some reason I think she looks like a horse!

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 11:02 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh her nose makes her a bit weird looking, but she has a fit body. She's funny lol

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 11:18 PM