KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Think I'm Getting Fat..........

I Think I'm Getting Fat..........
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

quote:
Originally posted by bLooMiLiCioUs
i dislocated my wrist once - damn stupid incident embarrasment i still feel embarassed abt it...haha...and the worst thing was,my band had a major performance the very next week!!!!i ask you,how wld i girl do the drums with a damn dislocated wrist???!!!
and now it'sy *cursing* ankle!!!bye bye bass drum....

I dislocated my wrist once too, that kills. I never knew how much i used my wrist till i dislocated it! (please log in to view the image)

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:01 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i hope this doesnt put me off skating for years....i dont think it will though, it earns me too much money!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:02 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

nope, it would.

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:02 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

As soon as my cast came off i went straight back into a hockey match the same day.

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:03 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by saucybird007
I dislocated my wrist once too, that kills. I never knew how much i used my wrist till i dislocated it! (please log in to view the image)

*sigh* i agree...actually,no,i mean i'm a drummer duh i know i need my wristwink
but damn i still played with that bad wrist it huuurrrt!!!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:04 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

you played with a dislocated wrist??? wow our drummer wouldnt play if he had a cold!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:06 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

laughing out loud

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:08 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing ah well...it was a performance what cld i do???

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:09 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

well once we were about to play live on stage in our home town in front of one of the biggest crowds we've ever had. well, they'd all turned up to see Slayer who we were supporting (coz their other support group dropped out) and Pryce (our drummer) cut his thumb and finger opening a beer can and refused to play. he said, and i quote, '' its an injury, and injuries disrupt my artistic aura, and it hurts like hell dude!''. bullshit i know. especially coming from a guy with dyed red dreadlocks and a tatto of the grim reaper smoking a joint on his shoulder, buts that not the point. anyway we ended up having to go up to Slayer and say that we couldnt play because our drummer was 'hurt', but they refused to let us back out, so we had to go into the crowd and ask if there were any drummers! luckily there were quite a few but he didnt know any of our songs properly, and seeing as we rely on our drummer to keep us in time, we sounded pretty damn bad, and only did 3 songs before Slayer came out early to perform and get us off!

so basically it was down to our wussy drummer that we screwed up our biggest oppurtunity to make the big time.

er, ever thought about joining a new band bloomi??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:01 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing now THAT sucks.really.me,i'd never give up te chance to perform unless i was crippled or paralysedwink i love it too muchbig grin
i dunno it's like...guy drummers are more in demand,ppl think they're better..so...*sigh* when i was 7,i went to ask this teacher to teach me drums n he was like, "i dun teach girls,they shldnt even be thinkin to learing the drums - that's for the guys alone. i was FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i learnt by myself,taught myself damn him i dun need him *ranting*

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:10 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

I play the drums too. I didnt know you played bloomy!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:13 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

haha hv been playin since i was 7 what abt u?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:15 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

only a couple of years but im doing good!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:16 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing now THAT sucks.really.me,i'd never give up te chance to perform unless i was crippled or paralysedwink i love it too muchbig grin
i dunno it's like...guy drummers are more in demand,ppl think they're better..so...*sigh* when i was 7,i went to ask this teacher to teach me drums n he was like, "i dun teach girls,they shldnt even be thinkin to learing the drums - that's for the guys alone. i was FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i learnt by myself,taught myself damn him i dun need him *ranting*

guys totally suck! (except for me of course)

good 4 you bloomi, you should go and give that guy a kick in the nuts...or just show him how good you are now.

by the way are you in a band? if so what kind?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:17 PM
chatcat1313
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm fat, 75pounds for me, eew, at least i can run it off sum time!!! 75, ugh

why did the chick cross the road?
i dunno!- i/j

lalala
really bad eggs
drink up me 'earties, yoho, haha

pblt ooh!

go dwarf go dwarf!- lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:19 PM
chatcat1313 is currently offline Click here to Send chatcat1313 a Private Message Find more posts by chatcat1313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by total metalhead
guys totally suck! (except for me of course)

good 4 you bloomi, you should go and give that guy a kick in the nuts...or just show him how good you are now.

by the way are you in a band? if so what kind?

laughing not in a band right now...i used t be in a rock/goth kinda band -we named ourselves 'the vampire lestat' big grin not v original but we all love lestatlove but we disbanded sad went our separate ways..my girl friends wanna form a band but it'll be so pop dun hv anyth against it but pop dun allow me to really hv as much fun n dun allow me to hv room to expand on my playing!!*sigh*

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:20 PM
Deathblow
-

cool! i dont see how you can go from goth to pop though. pop drumbeats are also pretty simplistic most of the time so i agree it wouldnt help you much. i play guitar for a mellow rap metal band called Lead Breakfast but we haven't got a permanent drummer at the moment which really sucks.

hey i just realised, this has really taken my mind off 'I think im getting fat''!! thank god 4 the OTF!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:28 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by total metalhead
cool! i dont see how you can go from goth to pop though. pop drumbeats are also pretty simplistic most of the time so i agree it wouldnt help you much. i play guitar for a mellow rap metal band called Lead Breakfast but we haven't got a permanent drummer at the moment which really sucks.

hey i just realised, this has really taken my mind off 'I think im getting fat''!! thank god 4 the OTF!!!

yeah that's why i don't like to go for pop..but ive auditioned for this role as a drummer in an all-girl rock band in this tv miniseries....hope i get in *fingers crossed* but the filming'll take place for more than 1/2 my sch yr so...not v likely to get that lead role..sad
ha yeah of course - we drummers (ESP girl drummersbig grin) rockHappy Dance hahaha...aww dun worry we love you other players toowink
oh yeah the OTF rules!!!!big grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:32 PM
chatcat1313
Restricted

Account Restricted

i play in a band but not the kind yur talking about...

why did the chick cross the road?
i dunno!- i/j

lalala
really bad eggs
drink up me 'earties, yoho, haha

pblt ooh!

go dwarf go dwarf!- lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:35 PM
chatcat1313 is currently offline Click here to Send chatcat1313 a Private Message Find more posts by chatcat1313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

then what kind?as in,trombone section,percussion,clarinets,trumpets??ah well me toobig grinbig grin my sch band big grinbig grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:39 PM