KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » the Prez in x2

the Prez in x2
Started by: xGAMBITx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gaca
KATIUSHA

hey i'm cool... cool as a stone, and i already said that i'm not going to trash this thread, if xgambitx has problems with his personality, he will pm me... kes, sorry once again, i won't drag personal things out on the thread again.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:21 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

*and all is normal once again*

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:24 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:25 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Hey vampiree, you're the same age as me!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:31 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

how old?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:32 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

14!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:32 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

big grin i'm the same age as many people in this forum, i even talked about it with someone... big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:34 PM
gambit88
Blackout

i'm 15 smile and hatin every minute of it it's the year where i can get my permit but my dad says i gotta wait til i'm 16

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:37 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by xGAMBITx
sry kes but if i dont say it then...
WTF ppl like my threads mayb you don't but others do i had 8 pgs worth and u closed it and u had a laughing smilely so u thought it was funny and it wasnt i got an pm from a grl who had a lot of messages in there sayin' that she was pissed cuz it was closed u shudnt do what you want if itsn not right... vampiree didnt like it at first but then s/he didnt mind it. I am making it again and diont close it becuz i will just keep making more and i have ova 10 email adresses and can get more so i can have so many names on this and u dont even no it!
and...jic u dont no the prez was the one who was lieing back in his chair while his body gaurds were on the florr he didnt look as if he was sufferin
You need to cool it!
The reason it had so many posts was:
a) My PC acted up and didnt close the thread
b) Vampire and Dez had a conversation in it.
Like I said in the other thread about the same thing I closed: Threads must have a topic! I already gave you a warning...my patience is running thin!
This thread got way off topic so
Closing--closed

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote