KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Oh my

Oh my
Started by: DarkCore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mordecai
I am the way.

Yeah its called Philosophy.....yet another loophole.

No proof can be given to support it and no proof can be given to deny it, its a loophole.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Last edited by Mordecai on Dec 5th, 2003 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:06 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

senses...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:06 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yes, I've thought that since 2nd grade... of course, that's when the turtles came.................

stick out tongue (continue long story to psychiatrist)

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:07 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MSorter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am looking forward to Omega's explanation, however smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:14 AM
MSorter is currently offline Click here to Send MSorter a Private Message Find more posts by MSorter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
Yeah its called Philosophy.....yet another loophole.

No proof can be given to support it and no proof can be given to deny it, its a loophole.

That is the essence of our reality... *sigh*
What a world... rolling on floor laughing

At least we have a dancing banana... Happy Dance

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:15 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by MSorter
I am looking forward to Omega's explanation, however smile

An object absorbs and reflects colors of light. The color you see depends on the colors the object reflects, not on your eyes (unless as Omega said, if you're color blind). So are you saying that you know of people who see red bananas or blue apples?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Last edited by The Unknown on Dec 5th, 2003 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:02 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCore

you would never know if omeone saw red bananas. they think that thaey are seeing yellow. you could be seeing blue bananas from my perspective but i or you would never know because you have been taught that bananas are yellow

. omega, you are no scientist. i think you are a high school student or college student.

color is a wavelength. our eyes percieve it. the way our eyes percieve it does not have to be the same. hense, my blue could be your red.

all surfaces of objects have a positive charge, this means that they repell each other.

i don't want to go into huge detail, just take a chemistry class.

if the orange coding it not what the real world it then what is it?

BTW, if you know what reality really is omega, you are insane. type into yahoo: what is reality. scientists HAVE been pondering. reality could be a projection of of 2D information (scientific american). the universe coud be a shattered realm of points. the theory of the quantum universe could exist. there is no way of telling right now. if you think you know, then you are one half asses scientist

Last edited by DarkCore on Dec 5th, 2003 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:07 AM
DarkCore is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCore a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MSorter
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe if i pretended to be a scientist (or atleast pretend to be a SMART scientist) I could be a moderator

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:20 AM
MSorter is currently offline Click here to Send MSorter a Private Message Find more posts by MSorter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCore

lol. this omega person is no scientist. if he is then i pity the foo who gave him his education

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:06 AM
DarkCore is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCore a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCore

about the orange coding. that is what the brothers depicted reality as. and if you, omega need proof, find some. THERE IS NONE! you can not prove nor disprove it. this is why the matrix movies are so good. they leave so many questions un answered. that leaves us to make up theories. but what else could it be?

about the touch stuff. the polarity of surfaces is always positive. this means that you can never truly touch something. but the gap betwee your hand and a keyboard it about the size of an electron or smaller. so you do not truly touch it or else you and the keyboard would exchange atoms. this is why heat hurts. heat is justfast vibration, when something burns you, you have touched it, the atoms have exchanged with yours. this is why touch, scientifically does not exist...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:16 AM
MickeyMousse
I've seen this...

Fools.

If you think I see blue banana's, then you should go to a doctor. Everybody's brain works the same way! I'm not saying we all see the same (colotblind, etc.) but our brain translates the frequentie of light in to a color. And it does that in a certain way. It doesn't mix it up or something.

As for the orange coding... Why doesn't Trinity look orange, doesn't she excist? As for the ship? Doesn't it REALLY excist? Then, how could it cause so much damage and transport a REAL human being (Neo)? The orange coding represents the stuff connected to the source. You should read the other threads, DRAKCORE and MSORTER!

I'm getting tired of people not paying attention and calling people names if they are not right.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:29 AM
MickeyMousse is currently offline Click here to Send MickeyMousse a Private Message Find more posts by MickeyMousse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the way our eyes percieve colors could all be different, but the colors are still yellow bananas and red apples.

the surfaces of objects have a NEGATIVE charge, which is why they repel each other.

the orange coding is Neo, through the use of his connection to the Source, seeing the programs in the Machine world, every program in every machine, every program in the city, every connection they have. This is what the orange glow is. Neo lost his 'real' eyesight, meaning he was able to see the world for real, but now he must rely on his connection to the Source to allow him to traverse the Machine City.

technically, no, you do not "touch" something, however, you do touch something, as well. i do not have the time nor the energy to explain that, but if you understood science, you would understand what i am saying.

YES, Omega IS a scientist, and you should pay HER more respect.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:31 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MSorter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by MickeyMousse
Fools.

If you think I see blue banana's, then you should go to a doctor. Everybody's brain works the same way! I'm not saying we all see the same (colotblind, etc.) but our brain translates the frequentie of light in to a color. And it does that in a certain way. It doesn't mix it up or something.

As for the orange coding... Why doesn't Trinity look orange, doesn't she excist? As for the ship? Doesn't it REALLY excist? Then, how could it cause so much damage and transport a REAL human being (Neo)? The orange coding represents the stuff connected to the source. You should read the other threads, DRAKCORE and MSORTER!

I'm getting tired of people not paying attention and calling people names if they are not right.

I don't need someone from a third world country talking to me about science.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:14 PM
mook

MSorter>You are much smarter than the typical girl

lol

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:56 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Every color has a different wavelength. When light hits an object, it is absorbed, except for the color that is reflected. We see the reflected color. Everyone (unless you have something like a birth defect or are color blind) sees the same color. Our eyes see the light that is reflected, which has a certain wavelength. BTW, do you have any proof at all (articles, Web sites, etc.) that your "theory" is correct?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:58 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCore

nope. no proof. all theories. and once you ascend to the level of science to which this applies, it IS all theories.

the coding was meant to represrnt the real world. it only makes sense. but i am not arguing for it. only stating a theory.

sry about that positive charge stuff. i mis read my notes. oh well. i was right in my idea.

how can you all be sure that we see the same colors? you can't. how can you be sure that we don't see the same colors? you can't.

we only agree on the same colors because we are taught to. this would explain why people have differing favorite colors. if someone is born and sees and different color for bananas, then they will see that color as yellow. what about differing favorite foods. maybe we percieve the world in different ways. you never know, and doubt we ever will

again this is all theories, so don't post claiming that i am wrong. i don't have support and neither do you. if you did, then take a photograph of yourself and sent it into popular science cause you have just made a major discovery.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:30 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

then what, exactly, IS this 'level' of 'ascendancy' that you claim to be at, so that you are correct and WE are ALL wrong? Because i would sure like to see it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:23 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by DarkCore
nope. no proof. all theories. and once you ascend to the level of science to which this applies, it IS all theories.

the coding was meant to represrnt the real world. it only makes sense. but i am not arguing for it. only stating a theory.

sry about that positive charge stuff. i mis read my notes. oh well. i was right in my idea.

how can you all be sure that we see the same colors? you can't. how can you be sure that we don't see the same colors? you can't.

we only agree on the same colors because we are taught to. this would explain why people have differing favorite colors. if someone is born and sees and different color for bananas, then they will see that color as yellow. what about differing favorite foods. maybe we percieve the world in different ways. you never know, and doubt we ever will

again this is all theories, so don't post claiming that i am wrong. i don't have support and neither do you. if you did, then take a photograph of yourself and sent it into popular science cause you have just made a major discovery.

Uh, ours aren't theories, they're fact. Your "theories" are wrong. You even admit that you have no evidence. Look in any science book or science Web site, and it will tell you the truth about colors... And are you saying that people see purple bananas but say their yellow? That doesn't make sense. And what do favorite foods have anything to do with this?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:18 PM
DarkCore

you guys are so linear. your last post made me and my teacher laugh. oh my. think abstract. outside the box

forget what your mamma told you.

even science textbooks are based upon theories. what evidence do you have to prove me wrong. cause i want to see it. i have evidence and published studies to back me up.

here they are:

you guys must be in a public school system. .....

in the IB schools you take a class called TOK, theory of knowledge that tells you all about this. i just did an entire report on this. i know what i am talking about.

****, i cannot post urls. this forum sucks dick. anyway, just go to scientific american and type in reality. go to the study on the holographic universe. it was written by a nobel prize winner

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:53 PM
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by DarkCore
****, i cannot post urls. this forum sucks dick. anyway, just go to scientific american and type in reality. go to the study on the holographic universe. it was written by a nobel prize winner

no it doesnt stick out tongue when you have enough posts you can

helps stop spam

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:11 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote