KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Sarah Jessica Can't Get Enough You Know What In The City!

Sarah Jessica Can't Get Enough You Know What In The City!
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

I know...here is some music to accomplany it (please log in to view the image)

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 07:42 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

OH MY GOD I FREAKIN LOVE SEX AND THE CITY!!!!

She probly cheated on Aiden with Mr.Big which in this case I feel is ok cause I wanted her and Mr.Big to get together anyways.

K sorry, I'll control myself now. embarrasment

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:09 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Is Mr. Big the guy that's married, and Aiden the long hair sensitive guy who fixes things and got a dog with her?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:16 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Yes that is exactly it! I'm pretty sure that is season 3. Might be season 4 though..............

I am all for Carrie and Mr.Big yes

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:18 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What's wrong with Aiden, plus Mr. Big is married, is it the sex?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:32 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Carrie and Mr.Big have been involved off and on since season 1 so I've just always felt they should be together.

Aiden actually does find out that she cheated on him and they break up, but they get together again in the next season.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:40 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What about Mr. Bigs wife? Isn't she the real victim here?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:44 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Not really, she already knew it.

Didn't you see the part where she catches Carrie in her apartment and she yells and says she knew they were having an affair and she falls down the stairs and so on and so on..............?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:45 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Whoa, settle down Linds! I don't know this show THAT well. I've seen a few episodes, kay?!!! Jeeez. smile

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:49 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Im sooo behind with the show as i dont have TV...i wih i can watch it on the tinternet..sad

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

No but didn't Big's wife catch Carrie and him having an affair in the episodes that you saw???

Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Im sooo behind with the show as i dont have TV...i wih i can watch it on the tinternet..sad

What? That means no DVD player! mad

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:53 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
What? That means no DVD player! mad

Ihave a laptop! stick out tongue And lots of DVD's!

OH MY GOD SPEAKING OF THAT, MY MATE BOUGHT ME HULK ON DVD sick *faints*

mad how terrible!! I wanted Realoded! mad

Anyway...movng onto Sex and he City....

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:55 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
No but didn't Big's wife catch Carrie and him having an affair in the episodes that you saw???

All I know is that Aiden returned from somewhere and Carrie came home with a wet dress and her nipples were perking threw it. She lost her dog and it was at her home when she got there. Then he's all "you cheated, didn't you?" And she looks as though she's about to crack and fess up to how she slept with Bigs, then he says, "I can smell the smoke" and she realizes he's talking about the fact that she didn't quit smoking. wink

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:56 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Whoa, settle down Linds! I don't know this show THAT well. I've seen a few episodes, kay?!!! Jeeez. smile

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:58 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Oh then yeah you haven't seen the main part where Aiden finds out and everybody breaks up and nobodys happy erm

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:58 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
OH MY GOD SPEAKING OF THAT, MY MATE BOUGHT ME HULK ON DVD sick *faints*

mad how terrible!! I wanted Realoded! mad

Anyway...movng onto Sex and he City....

HULK rules!!! big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:59 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
HULK rules!!! big grin

confused sure it does...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:00 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You have to watch it with the right eyes.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:03 AM
lil bitchiness
-

My eyes are right eyes....confused I know when i see a good film..yes

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:05 AM