KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Revolutions dvd release date here!

The dVd
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I will camp out for it 8 26.67%
Ill rent it 2 6.67%
I wont watch it 0 0%
I dont want to think about it 1 3.33%
Ill buy it 19 63.33%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Matrix Revolutions dvd release date here!
Started by: theone0103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

They most likely will release all three Matrix movies on DVD in a set together...I certainly would like to get that smile

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 03:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

its getting late man.. i need it..i need it

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 09:41 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by Trinity_Matrix
They most likely will release all three Matrix movies on DVD in a set together...I certainly would like to get that smile

Ooooo, me too me too!!!!!!!! eek!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 04:24 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
limit0.com

You guys need to stop dreaming...

They will release the normal DVD (everyone will buy this).

About 4-6 months later the will release the DVD with extra content (most people will buy this).

As soon as they milked as much as they can from all of the DVDs they will release the trilogy as a complete set (everyone will buy this).

After that they might even release another set with an additional extra features on a seperate DVD.

You people act like they are doing you a favor by releasing "extra content" videos when they have all the content the whole time. As for the whole set coming out... I will be shocked if they release the whole set within 5 years.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 10:06 PM
limit0.com is currently offline Click here to Send limit0.com a Private Message Find more posts by limit0.com Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Whatever! I just want Rev on DVD (official) big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 10:12 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

It is indeed April 6th according to the official site.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 12:53 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

*falls asleep*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 02:16 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ob1
Beliver in The One

"A triumph equalled only by it's monumental failure"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 08:16 PM
Ob1 is currently offline Click here to Send Ob1 a Private Message Find more posts by Ob1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ob1
Beliver in The One

if... of cource their date is mm/dd/yyyy.

not dd/mm/yyyy

"A triumph equalled only by it's monumental failure"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 08:18 PM
Ob1 is currently offline Click here to Send Ob1 a Private Message Find more posts by Ob1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Uh huh - its April 2nd - not Feb the fourth...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 10:12 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The box set may come out later this year to compete with The Return of the King Extended Edition, or, it may come out in a couple of years to compete with the Lord of the Rings box set.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 10:39 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

Oh man!!! I have to wait all that. Well, I hope time goes twice as faster big grin

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 11:00 PM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

i dont know why we're talking about lord of the rings in a matrix dvd thread....but, the theatrical version is coming to us in may or june and the extended edition (which is 4 hours and 10 mins.) is coming in November.....longer time frame for this one.......okay, thats done....................I CAN'T WAIT FOR M3 ON DVD! I can't wait to watch all the behindthescenes stuff on the super brawl

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 03:27 AM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote