KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Vertigo

Vertigo
Started by: ~QueenOfSpades~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

I like her too yes

thanx for the bio kohl wink

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:43 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx
Smilie abuser..not really

Awesome quote in your sig, Paola, and I want more Vertigo stuffs! Did I mention that I named my kitteh Vertigo Lee?

You're not the brightest crayon in the watermelon, are you? :/

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 10:11 AM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! you did???..... my cat's name is "Nemesis"........... nothing to do with X-Men no

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:57 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx

Yeppers! I did stick out tongue And here's a cute little pic of her! Tell meh what ya guys think of Perti Verti! Happy Dance

Attachment: calico.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 11:10 PM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

lone_dragon: she is adorable, as are all cats.

paola: when i read 'nemesis' i thought "oh, x-men reference, and a great one at that" but then you said otherwise. oh well.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 11:33 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx

-huggles Kohl- Thankies! And of course I named Vertigo Lee after my two fave X-Gals
Jubilation Lee
Vertigo

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 07:17 AM
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by Lone_Dragon
Yeppers! I did stick out tongue And here's a cute little pic of her! Tell meh what ya guys think of Perti Verti! Happy Dance

love

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:35 AM
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by kohl
lone_dragon: she is adorable, as are all cats.

paola: when i read 'nemesis' i thought "oh, x-men reference, and a great one at that" but then you said otherwise. oh well.

sad ..... tell me which one..... i've trying to find out but I DON'T KNOW!!!!

tell me please, please, pleaseeeeeeee big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:39 AM
kohl
into the void

paola: holocaust is also referred to as 'nemesis'

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 09:25 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

holocaust is Apocalypse son? sad <<<<< ignorant me embarrasment

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 07:16 AM
kohl
into the void

that's actually uncertain. what is true, though, is that holocaust was apocalypse's heir and called him 'father'. he was one of the horsemen.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 02:06 PM
Paola
Ronin

oooooooooooooohhh!!!
thanx kohl happy

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 06:41 PM
xXLone_DragonXx

More Vertigo pics please? Or info? Or something? I KNOW! A Vertigo Manipulation!!!!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:34 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

ok, three things, first of all, moondragon, please read from the ashes, inferno, and assault on weapon plus. scott is a selfish, repressed, bastard who gets on everyone's nerves and cheats on jean at the drop of a hat.
secondly, does anyone else notice what an annoying ***** vertigo is in the cartoon?
thirdly, have any of you actually had vertigo? I've had the sensation at least three times and let me tell you, there's just about nothing worse. it's like having a panic attack times 100

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:10 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx

moondragon? <.< >.> who's moondragon? And I've had Vertigo...and it's a b!tch...I would read those, if I could get my hands on some comics...And I STILL Love Scott! No one can make me think differently of him. Oh, and Paola? My IRL boyfriend looks alot like Scott! and he's going to GenCon with me as Scott, I'm gonna be Rogue! ^.^

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 11:54 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

sorry, wasn't wearing glasses, lone. anyway, scott has done some really, really despicable things in relation to jean and madelyn. even alex hated him during inferno

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:52 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

*travels where Loney is......stalks her for a few days....... sees boyfriend ........ steals boyfriend*

big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:53 PM
xXLone_DragonXx

O.O @ Pao- Give me back my babeh! -steals her Brad Scott look alike back- He's mine! ^.^ -licks Brad- Mmmmm....Tastes like Scott! ^.^

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 04:45 AM
Paola
Ronin

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww sick
you licked him

stick out tongue

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 01:07 AM
VertigoEffect
im not a mutate dammit

in my opinion vertigo could have been a signature well known villain in the marvel universe if they gave her more appearances. Believe it or not she is my fav villain.. So :P

"You better wake up. The world you live in is just a sugar-coated topping. There is another world beneath it-the real world, and if you want to survive it, you better learn to use your projective detonic explosion ability"- someone smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 02:51 PM
VertigoEffect is currently offline Click here to Send VertigoEffect a Private Message Find more posts by VertigoEffect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote