KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?
Started by: Sifer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Real
I have more tech than you

this is the dumbest thing i've ever seen in any forum anywhere.

It ends tonite.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:42 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

yall are too funny smile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:19 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

realworlddreams. You scared the b'Jesus out of me.

I've seen an KMC punched through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air, yet their strength and their speed are still based in a forum that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.

KMC, I'm not afraid anymore. The Oracle told me that I would fall in love and that that forum... the forumthat I loved would be the One. So you see, you can't be dead. You can't be... because I love you. You hear me? I love you.

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 06:09 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Ice_Lighting: I applaud you sir, a valiant reply.

Expect more in the New Year when I am completely wasted big grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 06:22 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

Keep em coming people nothing wrong with being childish. Happy New Year!

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 02:48 AM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

here we go...

your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the KMC forums... you are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, i've been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precission... while it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control... which has led you inexorably here...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 03:24 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

laughing
But in the end... by writing, but providing energy to the system... YOU essentially - keep it alive.
Keep up the good work wink

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 03:27 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Because as we both know, without KMC... we would not exist.
- It is KMC that created us.
- KMC that connects us.
- KMC that pulls us.
- That guides us.
- That drives us.
- It is KMC that defines.
- KMC that binds us.
- We are here because of you, Mr. Aragorn, we're here to take from you what you tried to take from us:
- The Oscar for Special effects..?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 03:44 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Omega: That's kind of the point smile

One_Himself: Nice, you have near exactly what I was going to put smile

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 03:53 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

Morpheus:What is KMC? forums.
KMC is a computer simulated dream-world designed to take a human being, and turn it into this [holds up printed out forum pages]
Neo: no. no i dont belive it. it cant be...let me out...I WANT OUT! LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:23 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

Neo: I thought it wasn't real
Morpheus: Your mind makes it real
Neo: If you're killed in the forum, you die here?
Morpheus: The body cannot live without the mind

Throughout human history, we have been dependent on forums to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Agent Smith: We're willing to wipe the forum clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known KMC Forumist to justice.
Neo: Yeah. Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may have a better one. How about, I give you the finger
[He does.]
Neo: ... and you give me my phone call.

Do not try and flood the forum. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no forum.
Neo: There is no forum?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the forum that floods, it is only yourself.

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:07 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Sifer> wink
A few hundred posts from 60.000.
Keep writing...

You think that's a post you're writing... hm!

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:13 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

forums need love too love happy ...

Last edited by super pr*xy on Jan 2nd, 2004 at 05:22 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:59 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

There was a member who could change the rules as he saw fit. A man who could not be stopped by other members or even the moderator.
Every memeber who is still plugged into the system is essentially a newbie. I won't lie to you neo, every member, male or female, who has stood against an agent has been flamed beyond repair. I've sen a newbie change the topic of a thread in a 1 or 2 posts. Moderators have tried to ban them but they have returned in a matter of minutes.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:09 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

what are you saying, that i can dodge newbies..?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 07:56 PM
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

No...I'm telling you...that you won't have to

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:08 PM
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

The Architect: It is interesting reading your posts. Your five predecessors were, by design, based on a similar predication: a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your pictures, facilitating the function of the Forum. While the others experienced this in a general way, your experience is far more specific. Vis-à-vis: hate.
Neo: Newbies!
[the monitors show images of newbies]
The Architect: Apropos, they entered the forums to save your posts at the cost of there own.
Neo: No...
The Architect: Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the Anomaly revealed as both beginning... and end.

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:17 PM
super pr*xy

it's happening exactly as before...

well, not exactly cool ...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:30 PM
jetzhere101
i can feel it

there is no newbie

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:57 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

what is the newbie confused ..?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:05 AM