KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » TM's FFX GAME -- Story Thread (group 1)

TM's FFX GAME -- Story Thread (group 1)
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Storm
Black belt BJJ

"Kiree, Tela, Mors, Yuri, Rayden... we have currently 10 potions, 5 Hi-potions, 5 Phoenix Downs, 3 antidotes, an Ether, an Elixir and a Remedy in our inventory and 500 Gil to spend. These items probably will do as a starter but some of the healing items they sell in the shop may become useful in battle. Maybe we could buy 1 Soft, 1 Echo Screen, 1 Eye Drops and 1 Potion and save the rest for later."

Potion - Restores 200 HP to one character
Hi-potion - Restores 1000 HP to one character
Phoenix Down - Revives one character
Antidote - Cures poison
Ether - Restores 100 MP to one character
Elixir - Fully restores HP and MP to one character
Remedy - Cures all bad status effects

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Last edited by Storm on Jan 9th, 2004 at 12:37 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:33 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Hearing what Nemesis said, Yuri nodded. "Yes. I agree. That will suit us for now. Come. Let us buy the necessary items."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 09:31 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Sounds good"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 09:41 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Yeah, sounds great." Kiree walked over and sat on the steps, also.

made by lana

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 10:09 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

"I' m going to buy the items then. I' ll be right back."
*heads toward the shop and enters*

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:59 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ugh, sorry about the disappearance there, this week is my final exams so I've been a little busy and preoccupied. Give me until tomorrow (when I've got my last two exams) and I'll be ready to move you all on.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:56 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tela followed quietly. She made noise as her feet carried her lightly.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 12:13 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay.

Nemesis, you enter the shop and ask the shopkeeper for those items. "Here you go, that'll be 200 Gil." You now have 300 Gil left.

(you'll get a lot more gil and items when you fight battles, and also, I realized that in the Final Fantasy games you're not able to buy Remedies, but since I've already started with you able to buy them in here, I'm not going to change it. Lucky you I made a mistake smile)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:47 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

(I think we received that Remedy from a villager.)

"Thank you."
Nemesis left the shop with the items and walked back to the temple where the others were waiting.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 10:53 PM
Peach
mordrem

(yep, I know, but you can also buy them in shops.)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 10:55 PM
fungrl515

"You have them?" Yuri said, turning towards Nemesis. "Then, let us depart."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 08:39 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Ok, TM put me in charge *evil little cackle* because she doesn't have time to do it now. She still won't tell me what's gonna happen until it happens, though.)

Equipped with all the items we need, we leave the village and began heading up the slope towards the beach.

(oh, and she tells me we'll start encountering monsters soon...)

made by lana

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:23 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Nemesis followed Kiree as she walked towards the beach.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:02 PM
fungrl515

Yuri looked around as the group began their journey. "Such a beautiful area, isn't it Lady Kiree?"
Before listening to her response, Yuri turned her head sharply to the side at an angle. 'I could have sworn I heard something.'

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 09:47 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Kiree nodded in agreement, looking around also.

made by lana

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:55 AM
Fire

*walks along silently*

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:53 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dagger
Princess Garnet

Hi! I'm another summoner. Can I come on your journey? I can do both black and white magic. I can be useful.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 02:08 AM
dagger is currently offline Click here to Send dagger a Private Message Find more posts by dagger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

~um lady gwen i think you should register your character in the registration thread and your can chosse only white or black magic you cant have both~

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:06 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

(What BX said gwen.)

Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:40 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yeah, you'll start the 3rd group if you wanna...

made by lana

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:20 AM