KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Pyro Icy thingy

So, who is cooler?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pyro! Light my fire, baby!!!! 73 50.34%
Iceman! 51 35.17%
They're the same... leave me alone. 12 8.28%
THEY BOTH SUCK BIG TIME!!! 9 6.21%
Total: 145 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pyro Icy thingy
Started by: Gaca

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gaca
KATIUSHA

falalala, beast... he would melt him allllll the way

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:48 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

HEHE......Lookie what i voted for.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:48 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

a-hem abby.... well, surely not for pyro... *kicks abby*

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:50 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

Look; We all saw in x1 that Bobby froze flame that rogue was holding; we all now that pyro is powerless if he doesn't have a lighter or any fire near him; we all know that he cant melt Iceman because he can just keep freezing himself; so why are we arguing? Iceman is better then pyro.

If u look backwards in your life and smile , u have forgot about most of it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:51 PM
Be@st is currently offline Click here to Send Be@st a Private Message Find more posts by Be@st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Sesy Allerdyce

pyro is better powerless then icy.

Finally you confest that Pyro is more powerless than Iceman.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:52 PM
Be@st is currently offline Click here to Send Be@st a Private Message Find more posts by Be@st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

yeah, we also know that in x1 AND x2 rogue, jean and storm can't fly... the movie doesn't prove ANYTHING

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:53 PM
Sesy Allerdyce

if icy freezin himself, pyro burn him... and i said it again: pyro would beat icy if he hasnt got a lighter, cuz he is stronger

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:53 PM
Sesy Allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send Sesy Allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by Sesy Allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Its just a joke laughing out loud Anyway i think they are the same cus shawn and aaron are both hot big grin
*kicks herself for fun*

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:54 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

beast: sesy didn't mean that... i'm sure she meant sth else *kicks ses*

SES YE IDIOT! DID YE JUST TELL WHA TI THINK YE TOLD YE JUDAS??

Be@st
Elanor's Husband

We don't know that. We only know that they don't fly. Maybe they just don't want to. And by the way; Jean can't fly in ultimate x-men; in movie she didn't reach maximum of her powers.

Sesy Allerdyce

heeeeey my english is awful and im sleepy, and ya take advantage of that!!! big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:56 PM
Sesy Allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send Sesy Allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by Sesy Allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

we surely know that rogue has the mere MINIMUM of her powers in the movie, the same can be with pyro. Then the situation that happened in x1 in phisically IMPOSSIBLE because as we all know pyro can manipulate the temperature of his fire and ICE. ALWAYS. MELTS. AT. 0 DEGREES.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:56 PM
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

Look, iceman doesn't need anything to freeze bobby. Which means that john without the lighter would be ice before he could punch bobby, and we don't know that john is stronger than bobby. Who knows; I think that bobby would kick john's flaming ass.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:57 PM
Sesy Allerdyce

*kick herself cuz she is an idiot* eer

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:57 PM
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Sesy Allerdyce
heeeeey my english is awful and im sleepy, and ya take advantage of that!!! big grin

Look I'm 14 and I live in croatia. I'm not that good in english as you could think.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:58 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

ye didn;t get my point beast. the fire would melt the ice cuz THAT'S THE WAY NATURE GOES! i don't care if they didn't think about that in the movie, which produced sth completely BRAINLESS...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:59 PM
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

when ice is melted it becomes water; Water turns of fire that's the way that nature goes. Pyro is a loser. That's a way that nature goes.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:01 PM
Abbita

Originally in X2 when Xavier used cerebro on the mutants, they were going to show more of the mutants losing control of their powers. One shot was going to be Pyro melting all of the ice around him-WITHOUT THE USE OF A LIGHTER. This shows that all the mutants are not at full strength in the movies. Gambit was supposed to be in that scene too big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:02 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

YAY!!!!!! ye just saved my honor abby!

ye see beast? mwahahahaha he doesn't need a lighter.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:03 PM
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

It means that pyro could be stronger then icy with the maximum of his powers. But we can also assume that Bobby didn't reach maximum of his powers; so it doesn't matter.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:04 PM