KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Pirates of the Caribbean Third sequel.

Pirates of the Caribbean Third sequel.
Started by: Orlando_Lover45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Everyone was walking quite happy with themselves. Will and Elizabeth hand-in-hand. Jack and Vicky hand-in-hand.
"Are you sure daring pirates such as yourself should be showing such un-orthodox feelings Jack?" Elizabeth joked.
"I know, freak'n me out mate." Jack looked at Vicky.
"Your hand is kinda dirty, and sticky...a little sweaty." Vicky made a face and whipped it off on her shirt.
"Very nice." Jack winced. Vicky looked up in the sky, it was a beautiful orange but crowded with buildings.
"I'M MISSING IT!" she shrieked. She started running through the streets of Venice, Jack tried trotting after her.
"Damn, she's fast." he stopped to catch his breath.
"VICKYYYYY! SLOW DOWN DAMMIT! I CAN'T RUN THIS FAST!" he shouted after her but she kept running, through the market, people seperated when they saw her and birds flew but she didn't stop. (hehehe think about a birds eye view of thishehehe) finally she came to a buidling somewhat far away from the crowded skies of downtown Venice. She started running up stairs.
"VICKY! STAIRS? YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE DID YOU KNOW THAT?" Jack called up to her, panting. she stuck her head over the railing.
"Yes, yes i did." (hehehe another birds eye view or maybe one looking up at her) Jack puttered behind her.
"Vicky?...Vicky?!" there was a silence he finally came to a door at the end of the last staircase he opened it and was on the roof. The sky was absolutley full of the most amazing colors ever, in fact there are no words to describe how he felt. Vicky was sitting crossed legged on the ground looking out over the most maginificant sky and the sun reflecting off the water, little boatsmen were slowly sailing back home, done for the day, the perfect thing to complete it were the little arches filling gaps everywhere. Jack was speechless.
"Be careful Jack the first time you see this you feel like just dropping over the edge with this being the last thing you ever saw, just the beauty." Vicky warned still looking out at the sky.
"Are you sure you want to give THIS up?" he gestured to the sky.
"True, the Vencian sun sets are beautiful but I've seen them for 14 years. They'll be sunsets in Port Royale....sunsets of my own." She stood up and took one last look at the sky before walking down the stairs with Jack again. They said almost nothing while they were walking back through the market. Jack started to notice the small things Vicky pointed out, the buildings, the water. Finally they arrived at the dock. Jack stopped her.
"You know that by staying here you'd be getting a bigger share of the treasure." Vicky looked at him perplexed. "According to the code, the crew gets 10% as always your returning as a crew mate, if you weren't you'd get half. We're very democratic."
"Well, I'll have a husband with the rest of the treasure." Vicky said walking away. Jack smiled but then it faded when he realized what she had said, he started sweating and heart started pounding.
"Husband?" he questioned.
"What? do you think we weren't going to get married? And we might have to trade in the Pearl for a house."
"W-WHY THE PEARL?"
"To house our children." Vicky said fidling with some ropes, Jack's eyes buldged, his heart skipped a beat and he gulped.
"KIDS?!?!?!"
"LOOK VIC I'M HORRIBLE WITH KIDS, ALWAYS THROWING THEM OVERBOARD OR CORRUPTING THEIR MINDS."
"Jack, Jack, Jack...DO get a sense of humor." Vicky pushed him into Mr. Gibbs who pushed him back into her, Jack fell on Vicky who started laughing.
"You're really very funny." Jack smiled, realeved and kissed her. Will and Elizabeth were standing from a distance watching and smiling.
"They are actually a cute couple..." Elizabeth said. Will put his arm around her.
"ya, i mean the age difference is a little creepy."
"But ours isn't" Elizabeth smiled.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay orlando_lover do your mushy Will and Elizabeth scene but don't finish it i still have the final scene to do okay????

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:35 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

so the plan is: Orlando_lover's mushy will and elizabeth scene then MissesDepp's?! final scene!!!!!!! rock bunny yes smart pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate rock sorry i'm happy i have a great ending

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:40 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

lol! awwwww i love the jack mushy scene even though he doesn't seem the mushy type it's one of the few scenes that actually works! good job!

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:09 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hehehe thanks, ya i had to put in the whole age thing because other wise ppl would think i'm screwed up. and the sticky hand thing, i can't imagine his hands being soft.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:58 PM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

nah his hands are probably sticky and rough but i don't mind embarrasment

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:19 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Elizabeth, have you ever seen such a beautiful sunset?" Will gestured to the orange sky slowly fading into a darker color.
"No, I havent." She replied.
They stood there for a while, watching the color's change.
"Elizabeth! Will! On deck! We've got to get going!" Jack shouted at the couple.
"Okay, Jack." Elizabeth said, turning around.
on the way to the docks, Elizabeth felt troubled.
"Will, will we be separated, because of the ship and all?" She asked.
"Of corse not. We'll find a way. We could live on the ship if we wanted to." He answered.
"Hurry up, you slowpokes, we've got to get this ship out on high waters before the sun goes down."

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:20 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, so it wasn't mushy, but the entire last sequel was all about elizabeth and will having mushy moments anyway, so i posted this insted.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:21 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

good idea MY GO! MY GO!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:43 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

horray for an ending of a lifetime.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:48 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

"We have to go back to port Royale Will"
"Elizabeth, if it made you happy I would buy you the moon." Elizabeth smiled but when she looked into his eyes she saw he was serious.
"Second honey moon?" : D she beamed at him.
"Sounds good." Will smiled back. Vicky stopped pulling the anchor, letting it drop back into the ocean with a loud smack.
"OH GOD, EWE I'M GONNA BE SICK sick" she joked.
"that's very funny Vicky, now retrieve the anchor." Jack commanded.
"Ya Vicky." Will mocked. Vicky stuck her tongue out. Will did the same.
"VICKY! ANCHOR NOW!" Jack said, trying to sound annoyed. Vicky rolled her eyes and made a face at Will covering it with a laugh. Will laughed too.
“You’re so immature” Elizabeth smiled. “Will do you want kids?” she asked. Vicky had just finished pulling the anchor up. She dropped it on her foot.
“GOD DAMMIT! BLOODY ANCHOR MIXED WITH UN-NATURAL CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN CREW MATES EQUAL OUT TO PAIN!” she shrieked.
“Actually, actually I d-" Will started.
“No, really I see The missies point me boy, it’s getting a little bit…odd.” Mr. Gibbs smiled. So will and Elizabeth said nothing. They arrived back in Port Royale in mid afternoon Will and Elizabeth said thank you and went back to the mansion while Jack, Vicky and the crew stayed on the pearl. Jack was just drifting off to sleep when he heard thumping coming from the roof where Vicky sleeps, a little alarmed he got up and looked up. She was sitting up watching the sunset. Jack pulled himself up with her.
“See? I told you we’d have a beautiful sunset. A beautiful ending to a beautiful adventure.”
“Not as beautiful as you though.” Jack said quietly
“Oh god.” Vicky said with a tint of sarcasm and a dash of flattery. Vicky put her head on Jack’s chest and lay there watching the sunset and feeling him breathe. Back in the mansion Elizabeth and Will were out on the porch watching the sunset as well. Elizabeth was laying down on Will’s lap.
“Elizabeth?” Will asked.
“Hm.” She said half asleep
“Did you mean what you said about kids?”
“Of course.” She said with a yawn.
“Good…I do want them you know.”
“Goodnight….will” she said falling asleep.
“Goodnight Elizabeth.”

“Goodnight Vicky.” Jack said just as Vicky was slipping away into sleep.
“Night Capitan.” She said with her last breath then fell fast asleep. Jack and Will were both awake. Both with women they felt strongly for and both looking at the same sky. Jack sighed as the first stars came out. He lightly hummed
“na-na-na-nah na-na-na- na-na-nana. A pirates life for me.”

The end.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:17 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

(the humming didn't make sense i know, meh!)

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:19 AM
ace Face 0

that is awesome. just so u no i was reading the whole time. just so u dont think i died. im really really hyper right now! hehe!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:31 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great Job! You finished it off with a bang! I love it. gotta print it out now.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:28 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!! now for the next one! lmao!!

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:37 AM
samIam
yahooo!

YEAH!! now sombody has to copy and paste all of it to word ..

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:49 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay i did. should i post it?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:53 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay you guys, 2 things. one's kinda cheesy, but here we go...

Thank you...*grones from the audience* *starts again*
Thank you everybody who has been really good readers; Orlilover42, SamIam, really bad eggs, Caribbean_chick, Kathleen, ect.
I would also like to thank(guess?) MissesDepp?! for helping us write this. she did most of it anyway, and it was her brillient idea's which kept this thing from shutting down like the other ones and from casey running me over with a steamroller. She's really great, give a BIG hand to her.

Okay, now with the second thing.
Hold on to your seats, cuz we're coming with the biggest adventure yet to come; pirates, ships, treasure, love, and of corse, Captain Jack Sparrow! and a bunch of your ol' buddies from our other sequel's might show up as well. New? Really_bad_eggs has been DIEING to start one with us, so as long as it's okay with MissesDepp?!, she can post, too. We'll have three writers, then. Three times the fun, three times the adventure, three times the excitment! I cant wait!

but all in all, i had a blast working with MissesDepp?! on these sequel's for you guys and you guys are so ernist(did i use that right?)(did i spell that right?) to read what we have, it's so cool to feel that. So thanks everyone! Its you guys that made this thing possable, and will make the next one possable, too!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:01 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

told ya it would be cheesy

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:02 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

You don't know how right you are! *rolling around on the floor laughing at the cheeseyness*

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:55 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

you're welcome! and i'll pm you tomorrow brightand early about ideas for the next one!

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:14 AM