KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Favourite song on Soundtrack?

Favourite song on Soundtrack?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cermiestar
kitten

i loved gollum's song!!! i thought it was brilliant....it sounded so strained and .....gollumy....i thought it was fantastic

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 05:30 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

i think her voice and accent (wot ever it is) is perfect for the song

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 08:30 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

thats song made me so sad cuz.... i don't know it just did
and i cryed for a sec

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 08:49 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

good music can do that- when i listen to dat i feel sorry for gollum on the lie 'no loyal friend was ever there for me' cos he is right cos his mate tried to kill him before gollum killed him because he too was corrupted by the ring

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 08:53 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

yeah i just wanted to pity gollum so much that songs just to good at making you fell sorry for him

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:03 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

it is usually hard for me to pity gollum cos i am in love with sam and he is very mean to him BUT somehow that song does it

and at the end of ROTK i do- but nothin to do with the music

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:06 PM
azszhz
I Have No Name

at the end its sorta easy to pity him only cuz he doesnt flinch or anything when he hits the lava, hes so fixed on the ring sad

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:27 PM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Fav song from lotr

Mine was Into the West and the song that pippin sings in rotk

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 10:52 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

gollums song was my personal fav

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:56 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

MY #1 Favorite is Into The West. Period.

Lay down....your sweet and weary head...night is falling...you've come to journey's end...sleep now...and dream of the ones that came before...they are calling...from across the distant shores....why do you weep? All of the tears upon your face...soon you will see...

It's really a great song. Glad it won Original Song at the GG and hope it wins Music (Song) at the Oscars.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Last edited by Kitoky on Jan 28th, 2004 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:10 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

of course it will kit

keep the faith

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:24 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Isilcal
Moonshine

I loved Into The West

*so happy it won a golden globe award*

GO ROTK!

From the ashes of fire shall be woken, a light from the shadow shall spring, renewed shall be Blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be King.

loveKit, Aurora, Exa, Sauron, Mr. Bacon, Pip-foot, Iirima, Melani, PippinTook, SamIam, OrlandoOYEA, ILoveOrlandoB, AlexRyder, Shadowylove

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:44 AM
Isilcal is currently offline Click here to Send Isilcal a Private Message Find more posts by Isilcal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

I LOE BILLY'S SONG and i loved enya's may it be ( that is when I started liking enya)

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 01:58 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"Concerning hobbits", "In Dreams"(part of "Breaking of the Fellowship"), Pippin's song, "Into the West", "Samwise the Brave", "Return of the King"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:10 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Well not the vocals from "in dreams" just the tune

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:15 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

I love Gollum's Song, May it Be, Into the West, In Dreams, heck, I love almost every one of them. big grin But if I really have to pick, I'm really torn between Into the West and Gollum's Song because both their lyrics make me cry. sad I was really touched with the lyrics of Gollum's Song because it pertains about his life and how sad he is. sad But Into the West, just look at Kit's post, really touching. sad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:35 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

Into the West, Minas Tirith, The White Tree.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:36 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Oh I also like Minas Tirith, and Return of the King, and Lorien.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:40 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KayeLa
Prefect

i like May It Be, King of the Golden Hall and Return of the King.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 03:00 AM
KayeLa is currently offline Click here to Send KayeLa a Private Message Find more posts by KayeLa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LOTRLUVR
I just want to look at it

Pippin's song and In Dreams were my favs

I forgot who made this sig,but thank you so much!~Tell me if you made the sig~

lovePIPPIN!!!love

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 03:02 AM
LOTRLUVR is currently offline Click here to Send LOTRLUVR a Private Message Find more posts by LOTRLUVR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote