KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « First ... « 1581 1582 [1583] 1584 1585 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

And it's a mini-rasengan with properties that make no sense [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and make Boruto conveniently the only guy that can beat Momoshiki lol.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:17 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

What, you don't remember 12 year old Naruto killing a god? Boruto is just like his dad!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 12:18 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, he did fight Shukaku lol.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 03:07 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Anyone thinking of ranking Adult Naruto & Sasuke, as well as their the LAST forms?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 12:28 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I think Adult Sasuke is slightly more powerful than Adult Naruto as the latter didn't do anything that was too impressive. The "Last" forms should be stronger than they were during the Obito fight but weaker than their Kaguya/VoTE 2 version: Sasuke has the Rinnegan and Naruto has both halves of Kurama.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 01:54 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

They're obviously pretty powerful, though nowhere near as much so as their EoS counterparts. On the other hand, they're both much stronger than they were when they fought Obito.

We know that Sasuke while using Chidori is on par with 6th Gate Lee in terms of potential destructive power, and that he can still use Perfect Susano'o, Amenotejikara, and the other Six Paths and Mangekyou techniques.

Naruto on the other hand was still able to fight an Otsutsuki clan prodigy with Rinnegan-tier Dojutsu and a Biju-level Statue at the same time, and logically has twice as much chakra reserves as he did in the War arc. And he gave Boruto a large city-busting Oodama Rasengan for shits and giggles.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were about as strong as Madara after his revival, but before absorbing the Juubi.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 02:03 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Naruto and Sasuke, Adult and Last, should be much stronger than mortal Madara as that version of the character would be weaker than Juubito: lack of goudama and other goodies.

Funny thing though is that Naruto should still have his SoSP mode, as Sasuke still has his Rinnegan, yet hasn't used it in either the Last or Gaiden. Unless he did use it in the Boruto movie I wonder why Naruto doesn't bother using any of the techs from that mode.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 02:27 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Naruto and Sasuke, Adult and Last, should be much stronger than mortal Madara as that version of the character would be weaker than Juubito: lack of goudama and other goodies.

Things that they don't have either?

quote:
Funny thing though is that Naruto should still have his SoSP mode, as Sasuke still has his Rinnegan, yet hasn't used it in either the Last or Gaiden. Unless he did use it in the Boruto movie I wonder why Naruto doesn't bother using any of the techs from that mode.

Obviously it's because he doesn't have it anymore. Hagoromo's chakra was a temporary thing, similar (though not exactly the same) to how Naruto distributes his chakra to other fighters.

The Rinnegan is a permanent mutation; you can't lose it once you have it. Which is why Nagato was able to use Madara's.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 02:36 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Things that they don't have either?

Obviously it's because he doesn't have it anymore. Hagoromo's chakra was a temporary thing, similar (though not exactly the same) to how Naruto distributes his chakra to other fighters.

The Rinnegan is a permanent mutation; you can't lose it once you have it. Which is why Nagato was able to use Madara's.

Well Juubito was stronger than them individually as he still has more biju power at the time.

But Naruto's SoSP mode should be part of his package as Asura's trans-migrant. Also wasn't he supposed to be a hotspot for biju communication unless he used up all of his other biju chakra in the VoTE 2 fight.

Yeah but the reason why Sasuke unlocked it was because Hagoromo gave him chakra too. Though if Naruto really did loose SoSP mode, then Adult Sasuke might have an edge with his mastered Rinnegan.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 02:50 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

But Naruto's SoSP mode should be part of his package as Asura's trans-migrant.

Nope, the Rikudo Sage Chakra was a result of him being given Hagaromo's yang power.

quote:
Also wasn't he supposed to be a hotspot for biju communication unless he used up all of his other biju chakra in the VoTE 2 fight.

Bingo. Unlike Kurama, who actually lived within Naruto, the other Biju just gave him fractions of their charka like Hagoromo did. He used all of that Biju power up during the Kaguya/Sasuke battles; it's possible that they can still communicate with him/one another through whatever's left, but it's clear he can't use their powers and chakra natures anymore.

quote:
Yeah but the reason why Sasuke unlocked it was because Hagoromo gave him chakra too.

That's why he unlocked it, but while he did lose Hagoromo's Yin Chakra, he didn't lose the Rinnegan; because it's permanent.

In other words, Sasuke seemingly has lost no techniques, only the powerful Yin Chakra behind them.

Naruto lost the Yang Chakra, and by extension Six Paths Senjutsu techniques. On the other hand, Naruto has full!Kurama and greater mastery over him now so he's still stronger than he was pre-Hagoromo.

quote:
Though if Naruto really did loose SoSP mode, then Adult Sasuke might have an edge with his mastered Rinnegan.

Probably.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure that Madara couldn't compete with Juubito even without the Juubi; he's really just that good, tbh.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 03:30 AM
Demonic Phoenix

I think Adult Sasuke is slightly more powerful than Adult Naruto as the latter didn't do anything that was too impressive. The "Last" forms should be stronger than they were during the Obito fight but weaker than their Kaguya/VoTE 2 version: Sasuke has the Rinnegan and Naruto has both halves of Kurama.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Stronger than they were pre Hagoromo ex Machina, and definitely not as powerful as they were during the Kaguya fight.

Though if Naruto really did loose SoSP mode, then Adult Sasuke might have an edge with his mastered Rinnegan.

Adult Sasuke is as fast as Bijuu Mode Naruto, and unlike Naruto, he has been fighting regularly. His S/T tech is powerful enough to dimension jump, so he has definitely gotten much better at using his Rinnegan. Whereas Naruto lost his Six Paths Sage Mode, and while Kyuubi Chakra mode is powerful, it isn't as great.

By all rights, Sasuke should be a class above Naruto at that point.
But they're probably equals as always. They certainly seem like equals when fighting against Momoshiki.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Aug 23rd, 2015 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 03:52 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I wouldn't be surprised if they were about as strong as Madara after his revival, but before absorbing the Juubi.

Same tier seems likely.
Though that version of Madara was crazy formidable, and he's a good deal more versatile than either of them.

Also, I wouldn't be so sure that Madara couldn't compete with Juubito even without the Juubi; he's really just that good, tbh.

ET Madara seemed to think he'd have a shot against Juubito.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 04:02 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Nope, the Rikudo Sage Chakra was a result of him being given Hagaromo's yang power.

Bingo. Unlike Kurama, who actually lived within Naruto, the other Biju just gave him fractions of their charka like Hagoromo did. He used all of that Biju power up during the Kaguya/Sasuke battles; it's possible that they can still communicate with him/one another through whatever's left, but it's clear he can't use their powers and chakra natures anymore.

Hmm...I haven't seen the Boruto movie but the color pages for the Gaiden have been giving me mixed signals.

On one hand it looks like Naruto still hase SoSP mode but on the other hand he doesn't do anything beyond what we've seen him do with Kurama. I mean he didn't use any of the biju's unique abilities nor did he fly or use goudama. Though looking at the appearance I thought there would've been a chance to see it in the movie.

That's why he unlocked it, but while he did lose Hagoromo's Yin Chakra, he didn't lose the Rinnegan; because it's permanent.

In other words, Sasuke seemingly has lost no techniques, only the powerful Yin Chakra behind them.

Naruto lost the Yang Chakra, and by extension Six Paths Senjutsu techniques. On the other hand, Naruto has full!Kurama and greater mastery over him now so he's still stronger than he was pre-Hagoromo.

So Sasuke has lost the senjutsu amp behind his Rinnegan techs?

It kind of sucks that Naruto appears to have lost all of the biju jutsu that he gained from SoSP mode. Then again he did get a complete Kurama at the end of it so that's something.

On an unrelated note, I've always wondered why Sasuke never used Asura path to replace his arm. Whe know he can use path powers now so what gives.

Probably.

I would think so due to Naruto not fighting regularly.

Oh yeah Madara would at least put up a fight against Juubito. He has access to senjutsu and was able to stomp all the biju once he got his Rinnegan back.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 04:09 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Hmm...I haven't seen the Boruto movie but the color pages for the Gaiden have been giving me mixed signals.

On one hand it looks like Naruto still hase SoSP mode but on the other hand he doesn't do anything beyond what we've seen him do with Kurama. I mean he didn't use any of the biju's unique abilities nor did he fly or use goudama. Though looking at the appearance I thought there would've been a chance to see it in the movie.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-ch...74-page-20.html
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-707.html

The markings on his back are the biggest giveaway.

So Sasuke has lost the senjutsu amp behind his Rinnegan techs?

On an unrelated note, I've always wondered why Sasuke never used Asura path to replace his arm. Whe know he can use path powers now so what gives.

Sasuke never had senjutsu.

In battle, he prolly does, but the Asura Path transformation doesn't seem to be permanent.
Also, he doesn't need his left arm.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 04:47 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

ET Madara could have been betting on the curse seal on Obito's heart, though. Then again, that's not really what he made it sound like, was it?

I would say that as it stands, the Naruto/Sasuke duo is still stronger than the EMS Madara/Hashirama duo... But Rinnegan/Senjutsu Madara may still be able to beat them individually.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 04:52 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-ch...74-page-20.html
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-707.html

The markings on his back are the biggest giveaway.

Sasuke never had senjutsu.

This is the pages that tripped me up the most for Naruto: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/narut...e/c006.1/5.html

Also I thought Sasuke used a senjutsu chidori here: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/674/13
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

In battle, he prolly does, but the Asura Path transformation doesn't seem to be permanent.
Also, he doesn't need his left arm.

Hmm...I guess though he does seem to do well enough w/o it

ET Madara could have been betting on the curse seal on Obito's heart, though. Then again, that's not really what he made it sound like, was it?

I would say that as it stands, the Naruto/Sasuke duo is still stronger than the EMS Madara/Hashirama duo... But Rinnegan/Senjutsu Madara may still be able to beat them individually.

Madara would probably still be a match for Adult Naruto due to having limbo clone(s) and was able to man-handle Kurama in the past. Not sure about Sasuke though.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 05:26 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

He has Limbo, the Six Paths Tecnique, Perfect Susano'o, High-speed Regeneration, Sage Mode, better Taijutsu than both, Wood Dragon, Statue of the Outer Path, and more. He should be more than a match for Naruto or Sasuke.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 03:55 PM
wakkawakkawakka

From that perspective I could see Madara being a match for adult Naruto/Sasuke. The reason why I singled out Naruto was because revived Madara has everything to be the bane of pretty much every jinchuriki. Madara did "kill" both of them so he's definitely still a threat.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2015 09:49 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Another thing to point out is that while Sasuke technically possesses the ability to use Preta Path, Deva Path, and Black Rods, he's much less inclined to use them than Madara is. He tends to prefer sticking to Amenotejikara and MS techniques, oddly enough.

Should also be noted that Madara's fire ninjutsu is much better than Sasuke's tbh.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 01:57 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Maybe, but he did say "weaken," so I'm guessing he would have had to fight him.

I agree.

Limbo would cause Naruto all sorts of problems if he can no longer sense it.

This is the pages that tripped me up the most for Naruto: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/narut...e/c006.1/5.html

Also I thought Sasuke used a senjutsu chidori here: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/674/13

Why is that colour page tripping you up?

Nah, that's a Chidori enhanced with the Six Paths chakra. Though it did look the same as his Curse Seal Chidori.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2015 02:00 AM