KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « First ... « 1594 1595 [1596] 1597 1598 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

Uhhhh just no

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 11:53 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Went from cool to kinda confusing. I kinda like old Mitsuki design.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2016 03:39 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Cool chapter, although Mitsuki's answer was kinda stupid and out of nowhere.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nice to see that confirmation that Mitsuki was created from Toneri, though.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2016 05:30 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Wait its out??

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2016 12:25 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Wait its out??

Yeah.
http://readms.com/r/naruto/Side%20Story/3368/1

~ The anime is finally gotten to the point where Kaguya makes her appearance. Must admit, I thought the entire section, from Madara explaining his rationale to Kaguya's appearance, was very well done.
Helps that the animation and art for these past few episodes has been much better than usual. Kaguya's theme is also bawss.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Apr 28th, 2016 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 04:26 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Its funny how mitsuki is like are you my mom or my dad and oro is like that doesn't matter. Lol

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 06:23 PM
Demonic Phoenix

^ Orochimaru is the first dad/mum hybrid in Naruto. Which of these should Orochimaru be called: dam, mud, dum, mad?

~ First chapter of Boruto is out: http://readms.com/r/boruto/001/3387/11

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 07:02 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

The spoilers were true, then.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 07:59 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

So, thoughts on those Shinju-curse-mark-thingies?

Old Post May 4th, 2016 01:46 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Really, don't like Sasukes look. And didn't people say Boruto and his sister couldn't use byakugan? And his sister whooped up on him with it. Haha

Old Post May 4th, 2016 02:24 AM
Quincy
Debaser

I'm not sure how I feel about the jump in time. I like seeing all my old favorites, but now they won't get much of a chance to shine any more with all the new kids. Hopefully the new characters get really fleshed out and aren't just "Young Shikamaru" and so and so.

Hoping they get the old band back together.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 4th, 2016 04:04 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Kaguya origin story next episode.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 04:51 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Also, the sneak peak has me disappointed on one front. It looks like the Shinju actually just came out of nowhere, and the Otsutsuki came for it.

I thought... I thought we'd get to see the Otsutsuki creating a Shinju to collect chakra via IT or something along those lines. sad

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:17 AM
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

Anyone else think the art for the 1st Boruto chapter was no where near as bad as a lot of people made it seem like it would be?

It's going to take some getting used to, I will say that.

Old Post May 9th, 2016 12:52 AM
U need Leonard is currently offline Click here to Send U need Leonard a Private Message Find more posts by U need Leonard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, it looks to me like a lot of it was traced from the movie lol.

Old Post May 9th, 2016 06:10 AM
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

Yeah, that too. The intro made that chapter.

Old Post May 10th, 2016 03:08 AM
U need Leonard is currently offline Click here to Send U need Leonard a Private Message Find more posts by U need Leonard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, that was kinda stupid. Granted, it did explain some things that previously didn't make sense--it looks like the first IT was casted before the twins' birth for instance. Then again, it still makes no sense, because Black Zetsu said that Infinite Tsukuyomi was the means through which chakra was gathered. But it looks like the tree already had the power and IT was just used to make peace.

Something interesting is that according to Hagoromo, she was loved as the Rabbit Goddess, but the humans never saw her rabbit horns until they were already coming after her with torches.

Another thing, it looks like Kaguya wanting peace was legitimate... But why? She didn't act like an Otsutsuki at all. And LOL, it looks like from canon's perspective Momoshiki/Kinshiki are supposed to be stronger than Kaguya.

Old Post May 12th, 2016 12:28 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Oh, and now Hagoromo has the Byakugan. **** logic.

Old Post May 12th, 2016 01:11 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Kind of makes a smidgen of sense. Otsutsuki are born with the Byakugan after all. Guess we will have to see how they dig themselves out of this hole.

But yeah, on the whole, today's filler caused quite a bit confusion and answered other things.

I also 'liked' how the Shinju changed from its regular form into the Ten-Tails tree form in an instant after Kaguya ate the fruit.

Old Post May 12th, 2016 05:26 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

the new series is out?

Old Post May 12th, 2016 05:51 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote