KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Lisl Auman

Lisl Auman
Started by: azszhz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azszhz
I Have No Name

Lisl Auman

żdoes anybody here know about Lisl Auman's case in colorado?
I was just wondering what your views were on the case.
if you support it or not.
stuff like that cuz i hear so much about it in the news and stuff (and my cousin Deme Soriano was sorta involved)

personally i think they should let her go

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:51 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

heres what I heard... She conspired with others and then committed a felony crime, participated in a high speed chase that endangered hundreds of lives, that ultimately ended the life of an officer. so yes I agree with the virdict

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:17 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

what was the verdict?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:58 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Lisl Auman is in prison, serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole.
I guess what people are saying is that she was already in custody when her boyfriend actually killed the officer...lots of conflicting stories surrounding the case.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 07:37 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

personaly I think it is too harsh, but it aint the dead penalty so that's something

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 07:42 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

well if theres any truth to the rumors then they could allow a appeal then another jury can sentence her...most likely with the same verdict

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 07:45 PM
azszhz
I Have No Name

she was in custody when he shoot the cop and she didn't even know this guy he was like a friend of my cousins boyfriend. He started all the stilling and high speed chase stuff and if i could i would kill him to back he's already dead.
frankly i could understand like 5 or some years in prision but they gave her life for something completely out of her hands
she was the most Innocent of everybody there and all she is is a scapegoat for everybody to blame the death of the cop on sence the dude shoot himself after he shoot the cop

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 05:33 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote