KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So What Ever Happened Too?

So What Ever Happened Too?
Started by: phinney6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phinney6
consiglieri

So What Ever Happened Too?

.......1... RatCat (he was here when I was first here, great guy, last I heard ran his own SW forum?) and 2.... UnknownBountyHunter (had already left when I got here, started posting agian in 2002 I think, was the ORIGINAL Dude with RAZ.) and 3.... LANCE WINDU

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:03 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

1. yes I think thats right..he pmed me out of the twilight zone..made me laugh my head off!

2.UnknownBountyHunter- ohh tell me out him??

3. lance is here like everynight..where is he now ,he should be here

how long has it been since youve been here?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:09 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Alll I know about he UBH is that he was (i think) one of the first two people here. I never really talked to him. So How is RC doing these days? Whats the address to hsi website? Cool, Lance was one of the newer ones when I left. Its been about a year since I posted regualray (daily) but about 3 months sicne my last post (all I aksed was how ppl were doing)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:12 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

FINTI!! I can't believe I forgot him, he was one of the ones when I was hear. He still posts which is cool

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:16 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

well I was asking about rc in a thread and he sent a mysterious note..but thats all..so i dont know his web address..lance does though

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:27 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

what was it about?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:29 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

about himself...just to let me know he seen me askin I guess...so you gonna start posting regularly again?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:32 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

yep i ams!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:35 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

good! haha I see you found the very thread I was referring too! lol

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:36 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

yeah I did, its cool, never knew he was catch-22! Its was great back in the day, I hope to "rekindle" that and talk to all of the oldies agian.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:39 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

you know I would have be a forum member alot longer if i knew it exsisted...I know you came before killer movies..I used to visit killer movies website all the time and never joined the forum! I didnt even know it was here..where it says visit I was to shy sad

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:42 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

u dont have to be shy aorund us anymore. we are great people, and dont heistate to ask or say ANYTHING, (I GOT YOUR BACK!) Im pretty shy in school (im a fresh at HS)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

UBH is a long gone member, BKK. As you can tell, me and Phin have been here too long. wink

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
u dont have to be shy aorund us anymore. we are great people, and dont heistate to ask or say ANYTHING, (I GOT YOUR BACK!) Im pretty shy in school (im a fresh at HS)
well thank you very much!..I am over my shyness since i joined..you are right everyone here has been great to me..I love it here

^rexy..to long..theres never to long

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:47 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Its fun, in fact all the MB i go to are fun (Im a HUGE old-school wrestling fan of 1975-1986 NWA (it had Ric Flair if you follow wrestling) and I go to a lot of wrestling MB, and Boston Celtics MB

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:48 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I go to a few but kmc really has my heart...it always will..I am like a addict I cant seem to be here enough

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:51 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

lol I will usually post after school or practice, or on the weekends, look for me im the hot one in the back (lol)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:52 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

haha! okay I will!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:56 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

actually im only 15, lol Im all talk

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 07:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

So What Ever Happened To Robot Jones? stick out tongue

Anyone ever see that cartoon? That title was just screaming in my head for some odd reason, almost as much as Peter Schilling won't stop singing the third verse from Major Tom.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 07:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote