KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Same-Sex Marriage

Same-Sex Marriage
Started by: Soth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spearhead
Prophet

That as well... o' course, we also claimed all men are created equal and kept slaves...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:37 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
erm... I'm a christian, and I have several gay friends, so I fear you are tarring everyone with the same brush. miffed
You misunderstand. I was only tarring the 'tight-ass' Christians. If you have gay friends, then you're obviously out of the loop

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:39 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by h0ck3yh0rr0r
IMO man + man= disease. i dont see how thats "love".
You have the same chance of getting an STD with gay sex as you do with any other. Being gay has nothing to do with it. It was just a ploy by the 'righteous' to defame homosexuality.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:47 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Spear did they recognize black ppl as ppl at that time already (NOT KIDDING)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:07 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent StrongBad
Neo's #1 Stunna

Personally i think same sex marriage is a horrible thing, man was made for woman and woman was made for man, that's good and right, but when you mix it up and make man for man, it bad and wrong, but woman for woman is just sexy, hot, and wrong wink and that's just my opinion.

But i do have ne gay friend and he's got a good personality, therefore i wouldn't want to send him to the moon thumb up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:12 PM
Agent StrongBad is currently offline Click here to Send Agent StrongBad a Private Message Find more posts by Agent StrongBad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Well Fire, to answer your question, they knew better. During the 3/5 compromise (which had slaves count as 3/5 of a person) the south got better voting represenation, so they knew, in their hearts, that they were people. But when it cam to freeing them, the colonies decided that slavery would not be absolved...so they knew that they were people, just refusedd to admit it.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:13 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

okie

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:15 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

I am not a homosexual, so I don't understand why people would love the same sex. It wouldn't affect me, so I really do not care. I'm definitely not for it, but I do not hate these people. I am not homophobic either, I just perceive it not to be religiously correct.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:42 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Inevitable
Cold Inferno

Homosexuality should be tolerated in United States. Our country was founded and based on Religon.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:21 PM
The_Inevitable is currently offline Click here to Send The_Inevitable a Private Message Find more posts by The_Inevitable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent StrongBad
Neo's #1 Stunna

not to mention we don't have to be religious to disprove homosexuality, sure it's a choice, a nasty and bad choice.

I love women! rock

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:26 PM
Agent StrongBad is currently offline Click here to Send Agent StrongBad a Private Message Find more posts by Agent StrongBad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I think it's time to shut this down...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:38 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote