KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » About A Boy: Une Série Noire

About A Boy: Une Série Noire
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

do you ever do anything without violence messed

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 07:16 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Of course! Though, it is a Matrix thingy, it is VERY violent... stick out tongue

Nothing gorey or descriptively nasty though.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 07:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

you worry me stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 07:20 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Good, just making sure. big grin

*dances in a circle chanting "I like pointy things!" *

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 07:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

*hides anything pointy and sharp* messed *hides self too* ninja

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 07:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

*stalks mercilessly* stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:57 AM
silver_tears

*pops up in odd places* shifty

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

*watches Irene pop out of pants*

What were you doing hiding in my pants? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:21 AM
silver_tears

you don't wanna know eek! *runs away* ninja

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 03:34 AM
yerssot

what? you still don't know rex? tsk tsk tsk stick out tongue

hiha, my finger is better today, I hope to be able to write a bit tomorrow (my exam on wednesday has a written preparation)
got Vera on the phone yesterday, not bad, but I couldn't get her further than "hi" cause she hung up when she heard it was me.
now the GOOD news; I'm planning to go to a studio of a friend of Evelien today or tomorrow, her friend claims she will be there to study so I'll drop by to talk

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 11:37 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Good luck! smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 02:43 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

yes good luck on your quest thumb up

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:21 PM
yerssot

thanks, but it turned out to be no luck, she wasn't there, she will be tomorrow, so I'll think I'll go over tomorrow around midday

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 06:08 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Good luck again then!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 06:43 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

okay.... about today...

erm, lemme see...

I woke up too late yet again, had breakfast, went online a bit, studied and got a txtmsg that Evelien was awake (which was around 2PM messed)
so, I went over and, well... I can easily say that was the stupidest mistake I ever made in my live up till now I think... (no wait, I can think of one worse)

well, went to the studio, her friend opened the door, let me in, she was still in her pj's (very cute, but that's not the point) and she saw me and immediatly turned on this rather bad-ass looking face. She started yelling at me for rubbing in more salt in the wound and laughing at her, which were not my intentions at ALL, cause I wanted to talk things through with her so we could try and be great pals again.
Than she claimed I was after hurting her from the start and insisted on me leaving, I tried to reason with her but she broke down in tears, at that moment I really wanted to hold her and say that everything would turn out well, but she pushed me away, so I left, cause otherwise it would only make things worse.
haven't heard of her from that point onward anymore

and yesterday night, I managed to hurt yet ANOTHER girls feelings
that makes three already, boy, I'm getting good at this roll eyes (sarcastic)
from time to time, I think I wasn't made to communicate with girls as I only end up hurting them messed

(btw, finger is all better, that's one good thing smile
bad thing is that I barely studied cause of all this)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:08 AM
silver_tears

yes you are getting good at this yesthumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:16 AM
yerssot

that's not a good thing!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:19 AM
silver_tears

did I say it was stick out tongue
since the good lucks aren't working I will now taunt and laugh at you yes

I'm kidding sad well semi kidding big grin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:20 AM
yerssot

the (y) implied to me that you thought it was a good thing

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:22 AM
silver_tears

well you were wrong yes
yet again blink stop talking to girls all together and do us all a favour roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:25 AM