KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Changing... you!

Changing... you!
Started by: §H@Ñ€

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I wish I'd worked harder at school so life was easier now, but then again would I be as determined now if I had of?

Tough question; on second thoughts I like everything the way it is.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 09:06 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

Hey captain rex i got that too. Use Novasone on it. If u scratch it it gets even worse. so don't. The scratchin feels awesome but. Yeah its goes away fully. Then it comes back if u use the belts again. I'm allergics to metal necklaces too, i get it on the back of my neck which sux cuz i love metal necklaces. Anyway i'd change my height, be really smart, and my strength, i'd be able to breakdance really well, be better at singing, acting, computer, running, sports, be able to jump really really high, and stuff like dat, other than that i love me, and im glad i found this forum. Oh yeah id get rid of the allergic rash crap and i'd wanna be able to fly and turn invisible.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 09:50 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

well....I'm happy of how I am.Though I'd love a life where only to ride snowboards and stuff,travel a lot and have pitty jobs,enjoy every second of my life,not to be materialistic,but as my character doesn't allow me,I gotta stay in school,learn,work,prepare for a future carrier and stuff...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 11:39 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I would change the fact that I cannot flap my arms and fly.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 11:40 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

quote:
Originally posted by Catch 22
Contemplating, NOT dwelling Rusky... Dwelling would certainly imply some level of regret. But, as you quite rightly say, it is good to learn from past situations.

It's the old adage; Shoulda, woulda, coulda... LOL. Never much good after the event, but if you can take away something positive from it for the next time then that has to be a good thing.

But I get from your last post that we're probably saying basically the same thing; Life is a bunch of experiences and you can learn from them for the next time, or the next life......

yup..that is right.. smile

Have fun||

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 11:46 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I would change the fact that I cannot flap my arms and fly.

omg eek! me too roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:14 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Regrets, I've had a few....

Egad, I absolutely CANNOT sing.

Lets see....wouldn't have married my now ex-husband. If I had known. What the future would bring. Bleh.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 04:41 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Well yes...but u'r life would've been devoid of an experience from which I'm sure u've learned a lot..

Have fun||

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:02 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote