KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'The Heist'

USH'S MATRIX GAME FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT PATH)- 'The Heist'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We have potential contact with them," says Dallas, "but the reason we need to hold off is that as soon as Melitus KNOWS we can do that, their survival clock starts ticking. We need to get you guys in place first."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 11:19 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Ok so we got to get outside that door before Heph is contacted, Got it. Lets suit up!"

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:52 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Miniguns allowed this time?" Ares asks hopefully. "Two Hummers with miniguns ought to be fun..."

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:54 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I don't quite get how you plan to fit humvees into the factory..." says Ariadne.

"We don't have time to code in that kind of hardware anyway," says Finn.

"There is also the Melitus problem, of course," says Ariadne.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 1st, 2004 02:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"How is a program stuck in a iron lung a problem?"

Old Post May 1st, 2004 05:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

San rolls her eyes upon hearing Ares.

"No surprise that you want to just go and blow everything up...and any type of program can be a problem. He controls the whole place, remember?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 1st, 2004 06:54 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"So? He's trapped in an iron lung! We can kill him quickly once we get to him..."

Old Post May 1st, 2004 06:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Yeah, but first we have to get to him."

Old Post May 1st, 2004 07:00 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Which is why we're bringing lots of weapons, and if there are any guys outside, that is what the minigun would be for..." Ares says.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 11:09 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Not if we hack in right next to the door, then it would be usless. I would like a mini-gun too but it's not practical"

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 01:14 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Practical, shmactical..." stick out tongue

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:14 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Aww shove it!"

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:17 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Are shoves Burn. "There, I shoved 'it.'" stick out tongue

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(You have to hack in at a hardline!)

"It appears," says Ariadne, "that you can't actually kill Melitus. The others tried. Physical damage means nothing to him. They hacked his head off; it didn't seem to bother him much. I am working on the ideas that what you see is not actually HIM; all he said about it was that this is the Matrix and everything is just an affectation.

"You simply cannot harm him."

BtVS

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:07 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Hmm thats strange, Because he seemed to loosen up when (Insert Fire's character here) threatened him with death. You saying that that was only an act?"

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:19 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Hmm...now that's a problem...and you two are acting like little kids..."

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 09:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It seems so," says Ariadne. "Melitus' tone and personality- not to mention his need to breathe- changed quite considerably when Fire and the others returned. Him guiding you to the CCC building was just his set-up anyway. It was Melitus who called Jericho and told him you were coming."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 3rd, 2004 at 10:23 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 10:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Shut up, San," Ares snaps jokingly.

"Very curious..." Ares mutters to himself. "Still, we can hack his head off. We can dice up his body into little pieces and put them in jars, and hide them all over his house..." big grin

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 02:54 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"But maybe Meletus himself is not the program, Just the way of him expressing himself. Maybe He IS the mansion. And being in human form is just his way of communicating. his Iron Lung might represent his inablity to directly interact with the Matrix or his environment."

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 03:15 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"One way or another," says Ariadne, "he cannot be hurt, or even inconvenienced."

BtVS

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 10:24 AM