KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Juggernaut

Wolverine vs juggernaut (who would win)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine 17 22.67%
Juggernaut 58 77.33%
Total: 75 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs Juggernaut
Started by: the_hulk_79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

Wolverine vs Juggernaut

I think Wolverine and its proven that he is better but not in all ways but ways to beat him
Wolverine

go here to see why http://groups.msn.com/-MarvelChat-/yourwebpage6.msnw and join

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:00 PM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

wolverine's kinda a mini juggernaut i.e. takes a lot to slow him down but wolvs would need to hit juggernaut a lot to wound him whereas juggs really just needs one big punch.
itd be like wolverine against the hulk,he holds his own to start with but when the bigger guy fights back,he'd lose control quickly

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:47 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

ya but when juggernaut goes to punch him since the wolverine is mauch more faster he could move and wolverines claws can go though his helmet.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:11 AM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

yeah didnt think of that.always remember hulk had an insane healing factor when he fought wolverine but juggs probly hasnt.i suppose if wolverine attacked first he could get him,just make juggs doesnt get a shot in

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 06:00 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Wolvie can't make this one on his own. He can make Juggy tired but not defeat him that easy. Taking his helmet off is really not an easy task. He can't take his helmet off on his own.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 12:52 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

umm you do realise of course that the Unstoppable Juggernaught is damm near invincible. Wolverine can't actually hurt him in any way whatsover. The only real way to beat Juggs is to attack his mind and wolvie aint no telepath

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:33 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'd like to see this "unstoppable juggernaut" with a pair of claws through the back of his neck. Then we'd see how unstoppable his ass is. Too bad that helmet is quite an obstacle in Wolvie's path. I'm still going Wolvie because he can put up with Juggy's abuse a lot longer than most would think. And his fighting ability is far greater than the Juggernaut's.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 03:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I'd like to see this "unstoppable juggernaut" with a pair of claws through the back of his neck. Then we'd see how unstoppable his ass is. Too bad that helmet is quite an obstacle in Wolvie's path. I'm still going Wolvie because he can put up with Juggy's abuse a lot longer than most would think. And his fighting ability is far greater than the Juggernaut's.

I don't think you understand. Juggs took shots from the Incredible Hulk without the armour and didn't feel a thing. The magic from the gem of Cytorak makes him almost completly immune to physical assualt, Wolvie's claws probably wouldn't make a dent. Only three people that I know of can say they routed Juggernaut are Professor X, The Hulk and Onslaught. There could be more but Wolverine is not one of them

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:17 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

i understand your point. But i fail to see how jugg's skin is harder than The Thing's skin, and Wolvie chunked up his face like he was writing his name on a tree trunk with a pocket knife. I don't think we'll ever actually get to see wolvie try and put his claws through the back of Juggy's neck, so i really don't feel a need to argue against ur point. nice ryu.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 04:55 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

Juggernaut. He's just got too much strength and stamina for Wolverine to beat.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 08:19 AM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
i understand your point. But i fail to see how jugg's skin is harder than The Thing's skin, and Wolvie chunked up his face like he was writing his name on a tree trunk with a pocket knife. I don't think we'll ever actually get to see wolvie try and put his claws through the back of Juggy's neck, so i really don't feel a need to argue against ur point. nice ryu.

It's simple really Ben Grimm was mutated by dangerous Cosmic rays so in essance he's just a mutant. Juggernaught was transformed by the magic of the Exemplar Cytorak giving magical powers such as physical invicibility. Juggs can't be hurt and his strength is so extreme that next to the Hulk he has no equal on Earth in a punch up. He may even be able to crush wolvies Adamantium skeleton (though I am guessing here and it would probably take a lot of effort on Jugg's part)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 11:06 AM
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by Viper
Juggernaut. He's just got too much strength and stamina for Wolverine to beat.

That's what i thought when he fought the Hulk in Canada, but Wolvie held his own because he used the environment and is extremely agile.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 06:28 PM
Linkalicious

Strength and Durability are truly great powers to have. But juggernaut lacks strength of character and has mediocre fighting abilities. I don't think he could even get a solid punch off on Logan without some sort of distraction. Besides....the good guy always wins.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 06:36 PM
sandman26
old but new

ummm correct me if i'm wrong but juggernaut is invincible and has taken wolverine before

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:01 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Hey even in the game Wolverines Revenge he can't really beat Juggy. They put u in a electrical octagon with Juggy. The only way u can beat him is that u evade his ramming tackle and make him headbutt the electrical pole. I tried to punch him out and slice him to bits but there was no result. I just got to stun him a bit for like 1 second. Nothing goes through that armour of his, and when he gets u with a ram or a punch oh boy. Wolvie was stunned for 5 seconds and I lost most of my health. Wolvie is much faster then him and agile but that is only cuz he needs to run. He can beat Juggy only in a more ideal inviroment.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:56 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Its like a mongoose vrs a cobra. The mongoose would be wolvie and the cobra would be jugg. Wolverine would dodge all he's moves, and keep on attacking him until he gets all worn out.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:45 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

no you don't get it juggernaut can't get worn out its kinda like wolverines berserker in some aspects he doesn't feel pain he doesn't get tired he can't die wolverine has tried to take him before but to no avail why do ya think it takes the entire team to stop him

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:09 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

Juggernaut is projected by a magical field that nothing physical can penetrate, so no physical harm can come to him, this includes things like drowning being burnt and even a direct hit via a nuclear bomb so I very much doubt Wolverine could even make him flinch, Wolverine is a lot faster but if you put it this way- if you put them in a room to fight till the death Wolverine might be able to out run juggernaut for weeks even months but eventually he will tire to the point where juggernaut can just walk over and crush his brains out. Unfortunately how ever much you like Wolverine (and I do) he just cant win.

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:32 AM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

well wolverine has the healing factor and all i figure the only way to kill him is to drown him or tear every piece of flesh from his body and wolverine isn't the type of guy to run around and dodge the other guyif ya know what i mean

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:35 AM
godfather
Godfather

you could shot him in the head cus his brain aint protected, or burn him down to his skeleton. i'm sure theres loads of ways to kill him, :-)

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:54 AM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote