KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rpg?

Rpg?
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

I just can't wait til I give Gald a fatal wound. evil face

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:25 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

than do it!!!
We will need you after that

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:26 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

This is gonna be fun.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:27 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, think of some cool lines to say

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:29 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm trying to. I was thinking of some stuff from the movies.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:30 PM
yerssot

making your own is cool
I already have my line finished when I die by a lightsabre

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:32 PM
LanceWindu

So your ready for you death?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:34 PM
yerssot

if you've fought against Queeq, you know you are as good as dead

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:34 PM
LanceWindu

Never have and never want to!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:36 PM
yerssot

I hope you're right!
But don't underestimate the powers of the other DJ's

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:37 PM
LanceWindu

Oh, don't worry I won't. Those are some bad mother f'ers!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:39 PM
yerssot

depends, just annoy Rex, should work wink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:53 PM
LanceWindu

Break his concentration!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 06:56 PM
yerssot

... or his legs

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 07:04 PM
LanceWindu

Evil evil face

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 07:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just so people know the official position:

We considered password protecting the LS/DS threads to prevent people looking at each other's plot, but it would have been inconvenient and would also have prevented onlookers from seeing what the game was like, and we would have less players.

In the end, I decided to let people do what they like. You can either keep the surprises or you can read what the other guys are up to. So long as your character never says anything like "Hey! I bet THIS is what the other guys are up to, and so we can stop them like THIS..." (obviously, showing knowledge from the other thread) then I do not mind.

Meanwhile... this thread seems quite popular, but only to concerned parties. Should I set up a General Discussion thread in the RP area where you guys can chat and taunt at each other?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 01:42 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm game that sounds awesome.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 01:47 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok. I'll set it up once this on gets closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 01:53 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ok. What can we do to make it close???

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 01:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I could technically shut it down right now. I may as well let it run its course to 100, though.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 01:56 AM