KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » The Wheel of Time

The Wheel of Time
Started by: Lord Ryugen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrSpangle
Confused Anarchist

this series so totally rocksrock . i only on the 2nd book but nearly finished and i can tell already that the whole series will rock. Jordans writing style is really good and never makes the reader lose interest. big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 09:41 AM
MrSpangle is currently offline Click here to Send MrSpangle a Private Message Find more posts by MrSpangle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Good to see another fan. But can't u instead post in the other Wheel of time thread here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f67/t292080.html
It has way more posts then this old one, where did u find it by the way? It must have been buried deep, unlike the one I gave u a link to.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:07 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I can't believe noboday hasn mentioned Loial! That guy has a heart of gold. I don't think you can really rank the three main charaters (Mat, Perrin and Rand) because they all play off each other to make the novels work, as a trio they are greater then the sum of their parts.

Any info on book 11 would be appreciated.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 12:32 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrSpangle
Confused Anarchist

lol soz morridini, it came up when i searched for it. didnt notice another one. will post on the other onefrom now

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:47 PM
MrSpangle is currently offline Click here to Send MrSpangle a Private Message Find more posts by MrSpangle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote