KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » TV Trivia

TV Trivia
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

He's the new black ranger.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 12:22 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Im am powerfull
I live in a SMALL town
I like two girls one blonde another is dark haired
I know a guy whos bald

Who am I?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:28 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Clark Kent

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:22 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Okay, on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (this will be the last one I ask about it, lol), why did the pink ranger (Kimberly/Katherine) wear a skirt, but the yellow ranger (Trini/Aisha) didn't?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 05:27 PM
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

[post removed]

Last edited by Raz on Feb 16th, 2004 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:30 PM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

So, I guess you don't know the answer?

Anyone else?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:37 PM
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

i basically said that power ranger's trivia is stupid and pointless, but for some reason i'm not allowed to say that. i didn't even use 2 real swears in the post.
remember on water boy when the stupid fan guy says "he's the best tackler since joe montana" and the other one says " joe montana was a quarterback you crazy a** h***". sorry i guess i'll resort to my kindergarten language for now on. i apologize.

but to answer the question, the pink one was basically an intergalactic cheerleader.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 12:40 AM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Incorrect. Since no one else will probably know, the answer is because the yellow ranger was played by a male, but when they used the footage for the American version, they made the yellow ranger a female.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 09:59 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

On the show DEAD ZONE, how did Johnny Smith's mother die?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:03 PM
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

And a follow-up to Unknown's question, does anyone care about "Dead Zone" or Johnny Smith??

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:08 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Uh, what's the title of this thread? TV TRIVIA! So if we ask questions about shows that you don't like, then too bad! So if you don't know the answer, find another thread.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 10:13 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

On Boy Meets World, who was the only character to die?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 12:56 AM