KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Construct

The Construct
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

People, Revolutions is ok... I agree it is not awesome...But the first Matrix can beat the entire LOTR trilogy IMO. And I am not saying that LOTR movies are bad. But they came from Tolkien's books, and The Matrix is an entire new concept..

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:44 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Indeed. yes

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:51 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Right, it's not crappy or gay like the HP series sad

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:54 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
Right, it's not crappy or gay like the HP series sad
laughing laughing

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:56 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

i totally agree with u!!!!!!the matrix being an original idea is just enough to beat lotr.....

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 03:41 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It is a Matrix-specific social area, Mook.

yeah i suppose thats fair enough.

i just hoped it would be a question or comment or something about the construct.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:27 AM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Well, you can do anything there. Here, we can talk about it here. Why not? smile

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:25 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

C'mon, guys, this is the Construct, you can make it anything you want! Amy ideas?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 01:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Heh, well being as I'm at school right now and not supposed to be on here I have to keep clicking between this and Photoshop so I at least look like I'm doing what I'm supposed to...

And to answer your question, Kozzy, my first hour class (the one where I'm on the computers) is from 8:00 to 8:50 am Chicago time...but I usually go in the lab and go on at about 7:30.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:05 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...and I just found out that today's the last day we're doing Photoshop work in the computer lab so no more Trin online in the mornings during school after day...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

quote:
Originally posted by Trinity_Matrix
Heh, well being as I'm at school right now and not supposed to be on here I have to keep clicking between this and Photoshop so I at least look like I'm doing what I'm supposed to...

And to answer your question, Kozzy, my first hour class (the one where I'm on the computers) is from 8:00 to 8:50 am Chicago time...but I usually go in the lab and go on at about 7:30.

Hehe, I'm guilty of doing that, too...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:16 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Aww, make them do more Photoshop work!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

We've been doing Photoshop for 3 weeks, and I finished all my projects in the first week...now we go back to drawing and all that fun stuff. Visual Arts is a great class.

And on that note, the class will be over in about 3 minutes...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:50 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Awwwwwww, ok...

(waves goodbye)

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:52 PM
Korri

Korri is in da house!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Woo-hoo! Though I am just off to cook, back soon...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:17 PM
Korri

oh ok erm

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:19 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

g2g guys c ya xxx

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:12 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Hey!
...everyone's gone again... sad

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 09:09 PM
VenomVA

WOW!!!! I'm gone 2 days and we have a nice new thread!! big grin

Sup Kozzy, Ush, Korricle big grin

Can I get a super size cookie? Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 09:47 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote