KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » DR's game--Episode I: Alliances

DR's game--Episode I: Alliances
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

You don't know we're on Myrkr... You can't use the force, and it wasn't marked on your little map in your ship's computer

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:40 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

"Sorry, your right, assumed it was b/c of the Ymarrsii's (however the heck u spell the name) power to counter the Force." Climbs a vine and scans what lil forest he can see in the dark, even with the help of his Noghri trained sences.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:43 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

(Ysalimiri)

No, what I'm saying is that you wouldn't notice the absence of the force since you can't use it anyways.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:46 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((Well, being an assassin, i should know my planets, but thats cool. And i thought u had said that u couldn't use the force out loud. My bust))

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:48 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

That's ok, just note that nothing I say is out loud unles it's in quotation marks.

You hear some dangerous sounding noises coming from out of the darkness. "We'd better get out of the forest," Jerec says, heading towards the edge of the trees.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:53 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Nice landing Guys. Looks liek we have company"
*Pulls out Repeater*

((Man I sleep for 12 Hours and I miss everything!))

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 08:03 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

You manage to get to the edge of the forest without incident. You reach a good-sized town whose design is similar to Mos Eisley. However, it is strangely quiet, even for this time of night...

Jerec leads you through the streets, apparently trying to find some sign of civilization. Finally, he stops at the entrance to a cantina with some lights on indside.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 08:08 PM
XornonJay

"ah, my kinda place," I say, looking inside. "What are we looking for when we go in?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 08:26 PM
Darth Revan
-

"A way to get off the planet," Jerec says. You walk inside. The place is empty except for a bartender and a strange humanoid seated at one of the tables. He has bluish-green skin, and looks as if he hasn't eaten in about a month. As you enter, he looks up with a pair of pale, faintly glowing orange eyes--almost as if expecting you...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 09:16 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Where are we."
(to bartender)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 09:40 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Tanon whispers,

"Give me something weak, barkeep..."

After he recieves the drink he slams the glass on the counter.

"Good stuff! That'll put hair on your chest!"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 10:02 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Chuckles and askes the bar tender for the strongest stuff they have. After downing the tall shot, I set the glass on the bar, and pat Tanon on the back. "Keep working on it bud."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 10:07 PM
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

i dont like this planet, doiran said quietly

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Last edited by .:Vegeta14:. on Feb 15th, 2004 at 12:41 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 12:30 AM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Hears Doiran and walks over to him. "I don't either. Tractor beams don't just randomly pull ships out of space. Someone wants us here, and i want to know who."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 01:02 AM
Darth Revan
-

The odd man with the orange eyes looks over at you, taking a sip from his drink. "I know a way to get you off this planet, if you're interested."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 01:04 AM
Darth Revan
-

Denterard, the bartender looks at you oddly and goes back to wiping the counter.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 01:04 AM
XornonJay

I walk over to the man and sit down, hands on the table to show i was hiding nothing. "Well sir, my companions and i would love to leave. How exactly can we get off this planet?"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 01:26 AM
Darth Revan
-

"The planet has been under a quarantine by the Empire for some time now. Nobody can leave the planet unless they have the exit codes. Fortunately, one of my 'colleagues' managed to 'acquire' them, if you know what I mean. I'll sell them to you, but it'll cost you."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 02:06 AM
XornonJay

Motions for Jerec over. "This man is willing to sell us the way off this planet. How much do we have." I turn to back to the man. "Better yet, how much are you willing to let us have it for?"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 02:16 AM
xeous
The Next.

"Yeah so what do we need to do?"

Tanon had seen this kind before...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:41 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote