KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hurray For The Goat!!!

Hurray For The Goat!!!
Started by: Hypochristian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

correct ancietwisdom^ but what is the spirit? do we even have a spirit? if we dont know what the spirit is, then he cant get help spiritually...
but mentally i guess he needs help

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:09 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
correct^ but what is the spirit? do we even have a spirit? if we dont know what the spirit is, then he cant get help spiritually...
but mentally i guess he needs help

Geez... alrighty then, pally, here we go, again! Humans have an inborne need to explain things they're not supposed to know, or couldn't fathum, or whatever. So, they make up stupid things, like God and Satan, to try and explain the unexplained, and, ergo, abolish there fears. Because with doubt comes fear! I don't need to know everything, I just need to know that when someone comes out with a tome like the Bible and starts telling me what to think, then something is wrong with this picture... there you have it. now leave the religion crap alone and eat your pie!!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:13 AM
Hypochristian is currently offline Click here to Send Hypochristian a Private Message Find more posts by Hypochristian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

what pie... confused

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:15 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ancietwisdom

wink The spirit is your intuition or the little voice that tells you what
is right. If all people listen to their intuition, then everyone would
not fail at there everyday challenges.

ancietwisdom is currently offline Click here to Send ancietwisdom a Private Message Find more posts by ancietwisdom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yo stfu hypochristian
1. your not funny IMO
2. respect others opinions
3. ancietwisdom said you need spirituality help, then i said but do we really know what the spirit is. I never MENTIONED the bible at all did i?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i disagree ancietwisdom...if we listen to that "little voice" or make decisions by a "hunch" we wont suceed at all.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:16 AM
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

quote:
Originally posted by ancietwisdom
wink The spirit is your intuition or the little voice that tells you what
is right. If all people listen to their intuition, then everyone would
not fail at there everyday challenges.

There is no right and wrong, there is just opinion. What's right to you may be wrong to someone else! Wheee! I am are be smrt!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:17 AM
Hypochristian is currently offline Click here to Send Hypochristian a Private Message Find more posts by Hypochristian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

no you just gave us your opinion on others opinions if something is right or wrong, doesn't mean your opinion on that is right. smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:19 AM
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

quote:
no you just gave us your opinion on others opinions if something is right or wrong, doesn't mean your opinion on that is right. smile

I know! I just like my opinions more because they are mine! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:21 AM
ancietwisdom

confused How do you know? I think you are doubting your
intuition. You know what is right don't you? You won't go out
and kill someone which is uncontrollable would you? I am talking
about knowing in your heart and soul how to deal with certain
situations in everyday life. I am talking about doing and living in
general. Your spirit is there you are just doubting. You need to look
within for the answers because you are the only one you can trust.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:22 AM
ancietwisdom is currently offline Click here to Send ancietwisdom a Private Message Find more posts by ancietwisdom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

but how can you like your opinion, if your opinion isn't right, but you think its right, but to some other person is wrong, so you basically your opinion is wrong because someone else thinks its wrong, so you either like or dislike your opinion...it all depends on what the hell we are discussing about to decide which opinoin is right or wrong

lol smile
hope that made sense typed to fast.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:23 AM
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

Enough already! You're upseting my goat! Let's just change the subject, please! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:24 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Hypochristian explain your name with not more than 3 words.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:26 AM
ancietwisdom

confused All I know is that if you follow your heart and not
your thinking, you will understand. wink

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:26 AM
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Hypochristian explain your name with not more than 3 words.

Electric Hellfire Club!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:28 AM
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

quote:
confused All I know is that if you follow your heart and not
your thinking, you will understand. wink

Or end up getting hurt bad enough you sink into depression and kill yourself! Almost happened to me, babe, and it's all thanks to listening to the old ticker! Don't tell me what to do, I've made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot from them, and I know where my life is goin! So NI!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:29 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

thx for explanation hypo.

ancietwisdom> i dont know about the whole follow your heart belief "montra"...i just believe in deep thinking and making the right decision.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:31 AM
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HockeyHorror
[B]thx for explanation hypo.

You're very welcome! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:33 AM
ancietwisdom

confused Well, what is right with your thinking??
Do you think its right to bother and torture someone's life, ex:
Killing, stealing, having an affair with someone's spouse or lover,
etc....... anything that will corrupt their life? Or do you believe in
peace and giving and loving one another???

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:40 AM
Hypochristian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh

quote:
confused Well, what is right with your thinking??
Do you think its right to bother and torture someone's life, ex:
Killing, stealing, having an affair with someone's spouse or lover,
etc....... anything that will corrupt their life? Or do you believe in
peace and giving and loving one another???

I like that first one!!! Happy Dance If I was a goody goody, why would I be a Satanist?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:44 AM