KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » DBZ the movie [merged]

DBZ the movie [merged]
Started by: darknessweapon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mystic_Gohan
Slayer of GOD

I think they shouldn.t have continued after z! GT is Crap compared with Z so i am sure that this AF thing will be just a bigger mystake!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 10:24 PM
Mystic_Gohan is currently offline Click here to Send Mystic_Gohan a Private Message Find more posts by Mystic_Gohan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

http://www.dragonballz.com/index2.cfm?page=live going onto this site i chose to look at the live action movie updates then came across that the movie production and project has been dropped completley go to this site its the official site so the source is really really reliable

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:54 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mystic there is on Dragon Ball AF or Live Action Movie for that matter and their probably never will be. Most of us can agree that GT was no where near the quality and suspensefullness of DBZ but it is a somewhat satisfying conclusion to the story of Goku and the Z fighters.

(please log in to view the image)

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 09:25 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

there not making another DBZ movies?? So disappointing. This was the best cartoon show ever.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 9th, 2004 01:34 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woesteling

Dbz Real Movie : Picture !!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REAL LIFE PICCOLO laughing

Attachment: piccolo.jpg
This has been downloaded 126 time(s).

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:01 PM
woesteling is currently offline Click here to Send woesteling a Private Message Find more posts by woesteling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

Are you serious about this real movie thing, do you have any more pictures?

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:53 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

yea..post more and dont stop posting.

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post May 25th, 2004 06:54 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woesteling

no i had this pic of a friend.....
but what is the deal than about its canceled???

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:38 PM
woesteling is currently offline Click here to Send woesteling a Private Message Find more posts by woesteling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Note that i hate all DB besides GT(whick is god),but that dosen't cange my opinion of this.I know there making a Lupin movie,Evengelion movie,and have made a Inuyasha play in live action.But even with special effects these days,the movie will probably be lame..i mean,its hard enough to make the hair look decent,but it would look so stupid to see a bunch of non carttoned americas floating up there.

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:38 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Well it looks very real but i dout its coming out 4 real, it says in the pic 2003..

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:40 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

It's fake. The DBZ movie has already been cancelled.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:02 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Damn!!!!!!!!!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 03:50 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

double damn!!!

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post May 26th, 2004 10:52 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

no I have seen more I will try to find them
!@One more year@!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:45 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

thanks

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:26 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

A Lupin movie? That'll just be silly.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:44 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Piccolo looks a little creepy in that pic. I hope that's not what he looks like. I'll try and find some info and then post it.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 05:39 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Piccolo looks a bit too old. I think Piccolo should be young and not so evil looking. I'm glad Hugh Jackman was fired for playing Goku, he didn't really suit the character. I think Orlando Bloom would be a good Trunks, not because hes good looking but because he's young and with blue contacts and the right hair cut and hair colour he would look great. I also think that they should use CG to inlarge the characters muscels because in the cartoon they're EXTREMELY buff, no normal human is like that. They should use actors that aren't well known to play the characters. But they should have a martial arts back-ground.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 06:02 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminem_JR
Restricted

Account Restricted

um when is this movie coming out sounds cool

Old Post May 28th, 2004 06:06 AM
Eminem_JR is currently offline Click here to Send Eminem_JR a Private Message Find more posts by Eminem_JR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It's suppose to come out next year but I highly doubt it.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 06:14 AM