KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Sirius Black [merged]

Sirius Black [merged]
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nefertite

Angry You should say in topic name what will you say in the topic!!!

I knew it before but I was hoping that it's not true sad If you had said that Sirius died than say how did he die sad
I'll get book only after one week sad

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:08 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you think he's relly dead... i mean with the curtain an everything?

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:13 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Yes. It was confirmed that a main charcter was going to die. A lot of people thought it was Ron (befor the book came out) then I read it. At first with the Bogart I really did think he was dead. Then Sirius died.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 04:33 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, embarrasment i mean do you think he's really dead because of those voices behind the curtain and luna sayin about her mother an everything...

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 05:27 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

the director is alfonso cueren.. think dats how u spell it.. wasnt he the guy who directed Life is Beautiful?
think dat wut it is.. T__T

neways... i've seen some of Garry Oldman movies.. been to his sites, too.

btw, i'd be real upset if they get rid of the quidditch part of the book.. at least dats wut I read.. then they'd get rid of the quidditch cup, too?? n no Quidditch cup on the Goblet of Fire.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 01:26 AM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I do think he really is dead..even with the curtain and stuff...b/c Luna said that her mom wasn't completely gone....dead yes...but I am sure there will be a way he will contact Harry in book 6. I am sure he will still give him information and stuff. I am sure his character has NOT died completely off and I am sure he might end up even wacky....just b/c of being dead and wishing he could do some more fighting...so I think he may still be a huge role..though he isn't living. He did fall behind the curtain and there is no coming back. But then again...he did break out of Askaban..didn't he. =)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 01:49 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Too true, too true! Sirius was my favorite character and I had cried for FOUR DAYS over his death!!! I still think that I'm in denial, though I know he is dead, it just doesn't click, ya know? When I would start to cry my parents would be like roll eyes (sarcastic). Yet, I know that every Harry Potter fan was affected by his death. So, I had written this poem/tribute/dedication to Sirius, it was quite a while ago when I had wrote it. Here it is, I thought you guys might want to read it!

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:35 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Here it is:

I Must Stand Tall

~*~

I must stand tall,

Though tears course down my cheeks,

I must stand tall,

Though water escapes my tight closed eyelids,

I must stand tall,

Fight like a man,

Though I am a woman,

I must stand tall,

And let not my heart be taken,

I must stand tall,

Not let my emotions fade and cease to make the line between right and

wrong exist,

I must stand tall,

Though the one I love may not be here in person will always sand forever- I'll post the rest!

You don't hear me say...

LilyGinnyBlack

Harry/Ginny Network

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:37 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

be imprinted in my soul,

I must stand tall,

Though the one I love is gone,

I must stand tall,

Or for then all my love will be gone. . .

~*~

In loving memory of Sirius Black: Harry Potter's Godfather and the innocent ex-con. The man who stole all our hearts and died honoring himself and the boy he gave his life for, Harry Potter. Thing that meant more to him then his life in itself! Every Harry Potter fan will remember Sirius Black and he will forever live in our hearts, though he may be dead, he will live in our souls for as long as we let him.

I had shed many tears over his death and this is my way of showing my honor for him. Even though he is a fictional character he was apart of me and always will be though a part of my heart will now and for always be empty. This is my way of honoring my favorite character: Sirius Black, the loveable stray that took all our hearts, let him live on. . .
~*~

That is it! Please tell me what you think of it! Thanks. . . ^-^ T_T

You don't hear me say...

LilyGinnyBlack

Harry/Ginny Network

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:39 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

VERY NICE! =)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 03:10 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

awwwhh...smile

think I love Sirius as much as u do.
I mean, 99% of my motivation waiting n reading book 3 n 4 is Sirius. have read like 40 times book 3 n 4 as a whole.. n countless times dat I read only Sirius' parts in those books.

Book 5.. well.. rite naw.. I can only stand reading it 3 times so far, cry evrytime I read it.... its one real depressing book. sadsadsad
*sobs*

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 05:53 AM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

Noooo...Sirius....(please log in to view the image) Sirius shouldn't have to die!!!!!!! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:02 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

gary oldman was also in 'Lost in Space' (the remake, not the original)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:47 PM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
indiana_zoe

I dont think that Gary is excatly the right sirus

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:48 PM
indiana_zoe is currently offline Click here to Send indiana_zoe a Private Message Find more posts by indiana_zoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yeah I agree...I read it faster to get to where Sirius would come in. He was by far one of the best characters...aside of Dumbledore..... they are very intriguing....Luna is too........ But I like all the characters...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 12:14 AM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

theres' been plenty of actors in the past who you never thought would be 'right' in the role there going to play but do a brilliant job, you see the mark of a good actor is to be able to play more than one role and make sure you can play it best you can so, i think we can trust gary oldman to make a good portrayal of sirius.

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 11:36 AM
RoseBloom
Defender of the Universe!

I just don't think Sirius is dead...look at the facts!!! And I don't know how anyone is really saying things about Luna's mom..because in the book, all Luna says is that she is dead, but she will see her again eventually... I want to know what's behind the veil, and IF Sirius is dead, then why wouldn't he come back as a ghost? I am so loaded with questions..here they go:

You heard the heart.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 05:53 PM
RoseBloom is currently offline Click here to Send RoseBloom a Private Message Find more posts by RoseBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoseBloom
Defender of the Universe!

1) Sirius was hit with a red spell, a.k.a STUPEFY, not a killing green like Adavda Kedavra, so why is everyone saying he is dead?
2) We don't know what's behind the veil, for all we could assume is that its a McDonalds
3) Luna Lovegood heard the voices too, but does that really mean anything? It could just be something dealing with having dead parents, maybe its their voices...right?

You heard the heart.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 05:55 PM
RoseBloom is currently offline Click here to Send RoseBloom a Private Message Find more posts by RoseBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

JKR said that only unhappy people come back as ghosts. Not the ones that were happy...for the most part...Sirius was happy..though he was vengeful towards Wormtail.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 12:50 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

why did it have to be siruis its not fair

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 07:46 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote