KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Slytherin's Common Room!

Slytherin's Common Room!
Started by: myredmirage95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (303): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tassie

give me a little while and i'll sort you, Joy2DWorld

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:33 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

oh yeah, i'm in! i'm slytherin material! cool

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:16 PM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Razul

Great!!! I humply apoligise for my rude behavior...
And WELCOME!!!!!
Now where is the Rum?...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 06:13 PM
Razul is currently offline Click here to Send Razul a Private Message Find more posts by Razul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

PLEASE wait till Phoe replies before you start. sad
I'll end up looking like an idiot if she says no, so we'll give this a rest until Phoe answers. And please you guys, this is not supposed to be a casual chat thread

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 06:46 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
myredmirage95
The Beat Box Badger

why would she say no to this? we're not bothering anyone.. its just some good ol' clean fun wink

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:03 PM
myredmirage95 is currently offline Click here to Send myredmirage95 a Private Message Find more posts by myredmirage95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

*...is waiting...* I think o' some challenges then, while I wait eh? *Sneaks a bottle of Rum to Razul anyway* <sorry>

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:46 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL what about me *starts waiting to*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:56 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

I am here! AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:04 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

I thought that is what I said...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:08 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Okay, after two days of waiting, Phoenix has replied. She says we can continue, as long as it does not turn into an RPG.
An RPG is a role-playing game, where you pretend to be at Hogwarts, and act as characters, etc..
If you want to be part of an RPG, i suggest you go to Phoe's hp rpg on the role-playing forum, because this is not the forum for it.

The idea of this whole thing is to sort everyone into houses. The aim is obviously to win, by earning the most points. Each house has a common room to discuss and plan Challenges and competitions for the other houses. You can chat in your common rooms as well, as long as this does not turn into an RPG.

There are other ways of earning points, by getting the latest info for us, or fanart competitions, or quizes, or by coming up with the best theories for us.

Each house must vote a HeadGirl and HeadBoy who will keep track of everything and organise house affairs. You can also cheat if you like, but as long as the other houses don't realise you're cheating stick out tongue

It's to have fun, to come up with your own ideas, and to win at the end of each month by *ahem* any means necessary evil face big grin

Though, i must warn you, try as you might, Gryffindor SHALL WIN!!! Muahahaha!!! big grin

Sorting Results

1) RoguePw25- Gryffindor
2) AD Skinner- Slytherin
3) Eezy- Gryffindor
4) AlexRyder- Gryffindor
5) Kitoky- Hufflepuff
6) myredmirage95- Slytherin
7) RebelPhoenix- Gryffindor
8) tigress- Gryffindor
9) Moi-self- Gryffindor
10) hhhhr- Hufflepuff
11) Sauron- Slytherin
12) Celestial_moon- Gryffindor
13) Lord Soth- Ravenclaw
14) Shanie623- Hufflepuff
15) FrodozBabe- Slytherin
16) Unicor777- Gryffindor
16.) Barbossas Child- Slytherin
17.) Georgina_A- Hufflepuff
18.) Razul- Slytherin
19.) Unicorr777- Griffindor
20.) RavenGuardia- Ravenclaw
21.) iluvsirius- Hufflepuff
22.) Joy2dWorld- Slytherin
23.) Mr. Bacon- Huffelpuff
24.) pip-foot- Ravenclaw
25.) Nazgul-Lord- Gryffindor
26.) Exa- Ravenclaw
27.) Nienna-
28.) Thorondor- Ravenclaw

If you have any comments, any questions, you can ask in the Sorting thread, or you can PM RoguePw25 or me.
Good Luck! You're gonna need it against Gryffindor!! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 04:02 PM
Razul

Get out of our common room you gryffindor! SLYTHERIN RULES´
Lets find out who of us is going to be head boy and girl!!!
and by the way, Hand me some more rum please....

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:08 PM
Razul is currently offline Click here to Send Razul a Private Message Find more posts by Razul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
myredmirage95
The Beat Box Badger

ok we need to choose a head boy and a head girl... according to the list that was posted in the common room, we have 7 official slytherins. Three of which are guys and Four of which are girls. So I guess only us official 7 can run or vote for head boy/girl. Here is a list of the names for each sex. I guess vote for who you want by replying with the name for one guy and one girl... (if I have you as the wrong sex, my bad lol)

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner
Razul
Sauron

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child
FrodozBabe
Joy2dworld
myredmirage95

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:32 PM
myredmirage95 is currently offline Click here to Send myredmirage95 a Private Message Find more posts by myredmirage95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

edit: megajoint is also a Slytherin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:39 PM
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

I mates this me

Im here with ya so lets take over hogwarts and than the world

HA HA HA HA HA HA *sound*
I'm stronger than voldy will ever be so join me or perish,

MY prophecy (u want to add/fix be welcome to do so..)

In an age when blue sky never blue
sad face always sad
and living worth the weeds under feet
the dark age still to come
when two faced gipsie roll under bed
u will uphold my rising force like old man cripple from pox
bow now humble servent ;stand before me
far more demanding is me.
free bird never sing in the old land of deceiving.

All right preserved to me!
original (although I'm not very good Engish speaker)

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:39 PM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
myredmirage95
The Beat Box Badger

hey mega! welcome to slytherin! u got here just in time lol i'm gonna add your name to the running for head boy.
I also sent a PM to tassie regarding the voting to get their opinion on whether we should do it now or wait for more slytherins. so for now just hold on to the voting until i get a reply from tass. thanks.

ok we need to choose a head boy and a head girl... according to the list that was posted in the common room, we have 7 official slytherins. Three of which are guys and Four of which are girls. So I guess only us official 7 can run or vote for head boy/girl. Here is a list of the names for each sex. I guess vote for who you want by replying with the name for one guy and one girl... (if I have you as the wrong sex, my bad lol)

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner
megajoint
Razul
Sauron

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child
FrodozBabe
Joy2dworld
myredmirage95

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:52 PM
myredmirage95
The Beat Box Badger

…and we now have the go ahead from tass! Let the voting… BEGIN! Muhahahahaha
Here’s the final list of candidates.. 4 guys, 4 girls! Anyone who is sorted into Slytherin may vote, but remember to vote for one guy and one girl on the list and yes you may vote for yourself, I know I will lol HAPPY VOTING!

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner
megajoint
Razul
Sauron

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child
FrodozBabe
Joy2dworld
myredmirage95
------------------------------------------------------

My Vote: Headboy- AD Skinner; Headgirl- myredmirage95

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:12 PM
Razul

I Must think... well I guess a head boy must be one who can take responcibility... so that excludes me out (kiding (kind of))....

I guess I wote for AD skinner and myredmirage95...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:19 PM
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

My vote go for Razul and Joy2dworld

P.s what do u think about my written prophecy ?????(u can say it sux if u think so i wont be offended )

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 11:18 PM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Razul

sounds cool.... what does it mean?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:01 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Um HUH What am i

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:32 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote