KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The ice-cream man

The ice-cream man
Started by: crazy_c

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

i don;t hate the ice-cream man as a perosn
i hate this sound... i heard it today... and it was creepy...

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:06 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

quote:
Originally posted by Dregh
Shall I explain it to you again, barto?

no thank you stick out tongue

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:06 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

is there any nice ice-cream man that doesn't rip you off?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:13 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

My ice-cream man was nice...confused....

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:06 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
my ice-cream man plays the music off "match of the day" blink

The ice-cream man never comes on the street I live on...only once or twice a year miffed

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:10 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

They sell gone off ice-cream anyway stick out tongue

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:56 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ice cream men are weird. when i have a kid, i am gonna teach him or her to run when they hear his truck.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:57 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

but it's so hard not to erm

Old Post May 7th, 2004 11:01 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i will tell them he kidnaps kids and eats them.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 11:03 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

yeah there's a damn ice cream van going around the streets surrounding my house everysingle day playing that tingling music. He pisses me off and never sells anything so I dont know why he keeps on doing it.

But one leson you must learn: respect to the man in the ice cream van...

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:02 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

The ice cream man has to hate there job.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:13 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
my ice-cream man plays the music off "match of the day" blink

LOL! I can just imagine that messed

Mine plays Yankee Doodle Dandy and the dogs seem to respond to it more then the kids blink but anyway he's cool, he gave my sis a free ice cream on her birthday smile

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:25 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

how could anyone listen to that music all day

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:28 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

quote:
Originally posted by Gravity Kills
The ice cream man has to hate there job.

Except one who I saw on a documentary about self made millionaires on tv - apparantly he started out with one and amassed a fleet with the help of his wife who would act as a scout and tell him where the competition was and where they were heading so that he could beat them to it. Eventually they wiped them out, replaced them with their own vans, expanded their territory and became millionaires! eek!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 12:29 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

did someone say ice-cream??

Old Post May 8th, 2004 01:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

i love ice cream (too much. it makes you fat sad)

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:15 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

but its so good sad

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:17 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I know. I just want to eat it all day, but i know i shouldn't. just like with pizza sad

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:20 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i eat it all the time!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:22 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

you will end up being a big fatty if you eat it all the time

Old Post May 8th, 2004 03:24 PM