KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo's Parents???

Neo's Parents???
Started by: TheOne101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

ok back on topic
anomly u say that whole thing about schy knowing about neo and theone etc. but wif he knew why doesnt he just kill him at birth or something and end the whole cherade? besides its pointless just to do the whole thing over and over and over......

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:11 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

could you rephrase that, perhaps in a more understandable way?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:26 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reptally

Cool

If you enter the Matrix yourself you can meet them (neo's parents).

Attachment: th3darkn3ss_previewdarkness6cover.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:35 PM
reptally is currently offline Click here to Send reptally a Private Message Find more posts by reptally Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

blink

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:40 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

anomoly said something about archy knowing about the whole "the one".
so i say if he knows the whole time why doesnt he just end it by killing neo? and that the whole cycle of the one's is pointless to the machines i dont know why they have the cycle of them??

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 09:01 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

Because the archetect was lying through his teeth, the archtect is a program, a machine they want to win the war right? so if thats so they're going to go about winning any way they can.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 09:37 PM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

so he saiys that to get neo to do what he wants in disbelief?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:31 PM
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

something like that yeah, the archetect knows that Neo is stronger than any program and if judiging by Neo's destruction of the calamary then he can be just as deadly in the real world, so Neo could have either way (at this stage the archetect didnt know that smith would end up the way he did) destroyed the machines. To the archetect this was a lie that suited his ends (if Neo beleived him then the archetect wouldnt die) and was definetly worth telling.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 11:14 PM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

The architect cannot kill neo, b/c even if he did, the matrix would cease to exist...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 01:49 AM
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

yes, but does the archetect know that?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 02:29 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

of course the Architect knows that, why wouldn't he?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 03:42 AM
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

because if it's never happened before then how can he know?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 03:44 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

they plan for every contingency...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:31 AM
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

if thats so then wouldnt they have backups (for lack of a better word) in case neo died?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:34 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

backup anomalies?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:35 AM
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

lol no i mean wouldnt the archetect have created backups for the matrix?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:46 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

oh...its not the matrix they are worried about...its the people...or, rather, what would happen if all the people died...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 05:17 AM
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

thats y'd they'd have a backup of the matrix with backups of the backups of the bac...what was i saying? Look waht u did to me jedisad...oh yeahthey'd have the backups so taht all those peole wouldnt die, because the matrix wouldnt crash (like windows '98) so all the poeple wouldnt die

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 05:34 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

but what would the backups do? transfer the minds of the people to the new Matrix? with Smith taken over everyone of the minds? what does that do, exactly?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 06:41 AM
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

no a backup would make sure that there was failsafes in case the matrix blew up KABOOM!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:47 PM