KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Kierra rules!!!

Kierra rules!!!
Started by: LadySlytherin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 39 40 [41]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

oh i know i really wanna go see Atonement too! but that limited release crap is making it difficult to find!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 01:09 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

im telling you all now...if you ever get the chance to see 'dr zhivago', then please watch it...the love story is AMAZING and kiera plays an absolutely brilliant part!! big grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 01:16 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

AHHHH!!!! Congratulations to Keira, she's nominated for a Golden Globe for Atonement! And Atonement is nominated for like every award there is... I'm thrilled for them! I just wish it was playing near me so I could actually see it... haha.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:28 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Woo! I'd like to thank the Golden Globes for putting it in my face about how awesome this movie is and how I can't go see it.

THANKS!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:07 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO laughing

POCKY!!! Please tell me how I can get a bigger Avvy like yours!!!???

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:24 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Every year you are a member you get a bigger avvy. Yours should be 85x85 now right? Next year you will get to have a 100x100. smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:31 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

so all i have to do is change my avvy and it will automatically change?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 10:41 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I sooooooooo watched ATONEMENT last night and it was a real good movie....drama drama drama, 2 hours n 8 mins, beautifully done and very intense! Love it!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 10:43 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Gah! I wanna see it so bad! Waaaaaah! sad

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 10:49 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

i was heartbroken by the end of the movie!! It's such a tragic story! sad

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 10:52 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Aw. sad

Yeah just change it. it will tell you if its too big.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 02:01 AM
To Freedom

How was Keira's acting in Atonement? Does she deserve the GG nomination?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:44 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i still havent seen it... its not out in my silly city yet. boo. i am inclined to judge, based purely off of promo photos and her new hairstyle, that she was fantastic and should win the award. wink

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:22 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol....in pics and stuff her hair looked nice but in the movie it kind of got annoying....i dont know what it was...lol!!

ya keira was good (but Keira is always good)....she disappears during like half the movie though. i do feel that the little girl should have had recognition too, she was good!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:10 PM
katelovespirate

i think the little girl is up for best supporting actress. not too shabby for a teenager who has little experience. smile

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:32 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

really thats great!! haha maybe i should have done my homework b4 talking then...lol!! But i'm glad she's nominated she was intense!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 02:43 AM
To Freedom

I'll probably watch Atonement when it comes out. The story sounds very interesting. But I'm not a fan of Keira.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 09:06 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
addicted2flicks

Keira Knightley is quite an actress and have been a delight in Pirates of The Carribean too. Credits to her work in the movie. I think she was really great in Domino too.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 01:51 PM
addicted2flicks is currently offline Click here to Send addicted2flicks a Private Message Find more posts by addicted2flicks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I havent seen Domino.....is it good? is it worth the watch? would u recomend it? (questions are to everyone in general) lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 07:33 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: What about Kiera??

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LadySlytherin
I hear all these comments about how great johnney and orlando and geoffrey are in the movie, and SURE i mean i love them stick out tongue as much as the next person (esp orlando eek! eek! ), but i mean no1's giving it up for my girl keira!! i think she was GREAT smile in that movie, as well as Dr. Savagho (sp?) and Star Wars. Any rants and raves about her? why or why not you like her? was she good in potc? i just thought we were kind of leaving her out wink

WRITE YOU PPL WRITE!! Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance
Yea, she was the reason I like the movies.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 04:27 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote