KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » KotOR 2 is gonna rock

KotOR 2 is gonna rock
Started by: Creechuur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Thanks Revan!

Sounds like the story is shaping up pretty good. No surprise though, the Obsidian guys don't skimp on story like most developers.

I'm totally digging what theyre doing with the companion characters too. Being affected by your light/dark side choices, even to the point of leaving the party, is an awesome angle, but being able to get them back on your good side by completing their side quests...I hope that will add some much needed depth and replay value that the first game was a bit lacking in.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:27 AM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

i cant wait whats the exact release date and title again?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:29 AM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Why did u dig up all these old inactive threads? Here is the active KOTOR 2 thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t306665.html

Btw, for xbox December 2004, for PC February 2005.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

i was scannen for stuff that had to do with galaxies in serch bar and i posted in them couse i love swg smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:56 PM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

December 4th according to the last time I checked...and that's only for the x-box....there's still a feb release for the PC KOTOR

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

I thought it was December 2nd are you sure its the forth?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Shouldn't we discuss this in the KOTOR 2 thread? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t306665.html

As it is more up to date, and more active then this.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

now this is active also smile

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:54 AM
mr.smiley

I thought the was real good but in the next installment I think they should put some GTA traits in it.Like kill whoever you want to and maybe even hijack space ships and crap like that but keep the same battle system.and not have you be thrown into the story like the last one but creat your own by the actions you make as the charecter.and have the story be a little longer to.its like one of those you could play for ever smokin'

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 03:02 AM
Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

(Deleted)

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 15th, 2004 at 12:38 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 03:11 AM
Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

xbox version is december 4th 2004

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 05:08 PM
Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Too bad this game wasn't made for PS2. sad

I like George.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

i NEED an xbox. all of the best star wars games are on that thing. i really want to play republic commando too that looks rockin.

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 04:11 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

But all that coms out on X-box also comes out on PC.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 06:43 PM
musashi_sw
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by musashi_sw on Nov 16th, 2004 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:16 PM
Click here to Send musashi_sw a Private Message Find more posts by musashi_sw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Too bad this game wasn't made for PS2. sad

Well, if the PS2 could handle the game laughing laughing laughing , sorry just had to.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 09:30 PM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celibi87
Jedi Padawan

ps2 couldnt handle it sorry guys just too awesome for it to be downsized for the ps2...x-box can take it and so can the pc....thats why i am cool either way

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 09:42 PM
Click here to Send celibi87 a Private Message Find more posts by celibi87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

quote:

What hell is that all about?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 06:07 AM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ush should write movies and books and become famous for extensive knowledge...and now to be on topic!

I didn't really get to play KOTOR much, seeing as I have no Xbox. It just didn't draw me in, really...but I do like concept art! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 05:37 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by cal31
Well, if the PS2 could handle the game laughing laughing laughing , sorry just had to.

Well PS2 can handle San Andreas...stick out tongue

I like George.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 03:02 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote