KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » hmm

hmm
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

hmm

isnt a communism thread more a history discussion then political? especially about the manifesto and marx..?

Old Post May 6th, 2004 05:38 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Communism is a political idea ergo it is political forumcrew

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 05:56 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

the creation of communism would be history

Old Post May 6th, 2004 05:56 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

fire is correct

Old Post May 6th, 2004 06:03 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

communism is dead.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 06:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
communism is dead.
tell that to the chinese government

Old Post May 6th, 2004 08:08 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but tell them through PM, cause posting it here makes it a political debate wink

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:00 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by finti
tell that to the chinese government

and the cuban yes

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:05 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well it depends on what you call communism

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:10 PM
forumcrew

well i wasnt refering to debating if communism lives or not.. talking about marx is on the creation side its come and gone and over
it seems like they just dont want any type of intelligent conversation on this bored

Old Post May 6th, 2004 02:48 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's not it

you can go all intelligent how much you want ... but not on religion and politics.
there used to be a forum about it and it ended in tears and hurt feelings, so for the sake of keeping the peace, they don't allow it

Old Post May 6th, 2004 03:26 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

There was a topic on Communism???? Damn! I was late!!!! sad

Old Post May 6th, 2004 03:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
but tell them through PM, cause posting it here makes it a political debate wink

laughing yes

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 03:28 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
that's not it

you can go all intelligent how much you want ... but not on religion and politics.
there used to be a forum about it and it ended in tears and hurt feelings, so for the sake of keeping the peace, they don't allow it

why would any normal person cry or feel bad about this no expression
it's a friggin message board roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 6th, 2004 07:33 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ask them not me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 6th, 2004 07:36 PM
forumcrew

yea really if you get your feelings hurt on here you need to get out more

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:08 PM
yerssot

it all depends on the persons, forumcrew...

in example (and please don't start about it), if politics would be allowed... the first thread someone would make here would be how hard Bush sucks and how unfair the politics of the USA with bombing countries and killing people is.

At that point, people who are offended or just defending their country would get a bit agitated and post something back
that first poster and some others would get even MORE agitated etc.
and in the end you get personal attacks instead of keeping the subject

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:11 PM
LanceWindu

I remember those days of the political forum, back when then though we had more civilised persons on the forum, and it still ended up bad.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:14 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea i do agree with that.. it would turn into a bush sucks or this sucks or blah blah people wouldnt jsut discuss it and actually give reasons.. and id just be annoyed anyway lol

Old Post May 7th, 2004 01:58 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

I wouldn't mind REAL political and/or religious debates. However - those who're weak in their arguments will quickly resort to PERSONAL attacks - attacking the person behind an argument instead of the argument itself.

It's always a sign of weakness, but flaming commences and before you know it it's WW III on KMC. The evolutions vs. Creation debate has been allowed to continue for a while. Discussing the origins of communism may be allowed as well - NOT discussing the political ideology but it's basis. Would we be allowed to discuss liberalism and conservatism on the same terms? smile

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:26 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote