KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Who was more powerful Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks or Kid Buu

Which form is superior?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Majin Buu with Gotenks, Gohan and Piccolo 36 58.06%
Evil Kid Buu 26 41.94%
Total: 62 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who was more powerful Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks or Kid Buu
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buu with all the dudes absorbed was strongest.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:00 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I misread the thread title but Buuhan is stronger than Buutenks. Isn't it even stated in the manga that Buuhan is the strongest of the Buu's? And even though Kid Buu is the craziest of all the Buu's, that does not make him the strongest. Crazy does not = strongest.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:27 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah people thought that because it was stated that Kid Buu was the most dangerous meant he's strongest, the reason he's the most dangerous is because he lacks any rationality or sanity.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:28 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what any rational DBZ fan will say. Fanboys or idiots will still go with the "Kid Buu destroyed the Earth" argument. Super Buu could've destroyed the Earth too but instead wanted a good fight.

This thread should be closed.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:35 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
That's what any rational DBZ fan will say. Fanboys or idiots will still go with the "Kid Buu destroyed the Earth" argument. Super Buu could've destroyed the Earth too but instead wanted a good fight.

Yeah.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:36 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Declaration: Batman with preparation.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:11 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

But everybody says Gokou stood no chance against Super Buu with everybody absorbed yet he was able to survive against Kid Buu but either don't say or realize that Gokou never went SSJ3 and Kid Buu and Super Buu both took out Vegeta effortlessly and Kid Buu wasn't exactly loosing against SSJ3 Gokou and easily beat Fat Buu.

Sure Kid Buu may not be as strong as Buuhan or whatever you want to call him but Kid Buu wasn't far behind him in power if Buuhan was more powerful.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 04:33 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, he's far behind. Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku who had problems defeating Kid Buu who was able to beat Fat Buu who was weaker after expelling all of his evil energy.

Buuhan>Mystic Gohan>Kid Buu>SSJ3 Gohan>SSJ2 Vegeta>Fat Buu

That's how it is.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 04:39 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I'd put Kid Buu and Mystic Gohan more around the same power level.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 04:47 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidbuu23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep wtf.. just pay attention

Im not saying kid buu is STRONGER THAN BUUHAN yur dumb if you think that.. sorry but buuhan with mystic gohan is SUPERIOR IN STRENGHT AND INTELLECT TO KID BUU... THATS IT. Kid Buu is the Overall better buu when it comes down to it. Kid Buus Energy level was far beyond that of buuhans, and His Stamina level. look, Kid buus attacks are stronger than buuhans, why?

because his energy is greater. kid buu shows no signs of slowing down. now as for strenght, yeah BUUHAN is stronger in that department, but he cant handle a blast like kid buu can. kid buu blew up the earth with the intention of doing it ten times in a few seconds without thinking twice, while when buuhan was fighting vegito, he clearly said that this blast has enough poweer to BLOW UP THE PLANET( 1x)he was planning on taking both of them out, he was desparate to beat vegito at any cost, yet it took him about ten minutes just to get it there. watch the fight between goku ss3 and kid buu. not only does kid buu throw around these huge ass bombs like there nothing, but also when goku hits kid buu, it LOOKS like it hurts correct. If im correct, when vegeta went all out on kid buu, it LOOKED like it hurt too. fact of the matter is it didnt as goku said when he mentioned" im not getting anywhere fast, my attacks have no effect. Kid buu's stamina and energy and GREATER REGENERATION ABILITY(Resistance to greater blasts and attacks destroying him completely) make up for what he lost during the revert stage back to him( power and brains basically).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 04:55 AM
kidbuu23 is currently offline Click here to Send kidbuu23 a Private Message Find more posts by kidbuu23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you stupid? Buuhan has greater energy attacks & is the better Buu. Kid Buu is a mindless beast who has absolutely no patience but his energy is not superior to Buuhan's. That's just your stupidity showing.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:40 AM
kidbuu23
Restricted

Account Restricted

EVERYONE IS CONFUSED ABOUT THIS SO LET ME CLEAR THIS UP

POWERFUL IN DBZ TERMS REFERS TO BEING THE BEST ALL AROUND MEANING IN STRENGHT BRAINS TACTICS SPEED ENDURANCE RESISSTANCE ENERGY

it like comparing a super sayain with an ascended sayain basically, the super sayain having better all around stats except strenght, an ss goku would beat an ass goku because of speed, energy and endurance strenght matters not if u get tired beford being able to fiish your foe off(being ascended tires quicker as mentioned by vegeta and trunks speed also reduces)but you get what buuhan has...MORE STRENGHT(and brains from picollo)

same is with buuhan and kid buu, buuhan( as shown in the fight with vegito) was getting exhausted of energy and strenght, and so resorted to absorbing him) kid buu showed no signs of tire as he fought an ss3 goku, ss2 vegeta, fat buu over and over throwing bombs as big as earth time and time again and then had the spirit bomb thrown at him and still threw it back.. he can regenarate from any of buuhans attacks his regenaration far exceeds buuhan his speed far exceeds buuhan his energy far exceeds buuhan his endurance and stamina both far exceed buuhan
get it now? buuhans stronger but kid buu is all around better.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:49 AM
kidbuu23 is currently offline Click here to Send kidbuu23 a Private Message Find more posts by kidbuu23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidbuu23
Restricted

Account Restricted

yu say buuhan had better energy attacks?? yur stupidity is showing now first off kid buus little BLOW UP THE EARTH blast in five seconds was stronger than any energy move buuhan had shown thus far, the only GOOD one buuhan had being the one he threw at vegito which would destroy earth( one time to be correct as according to buuhan himself) look how long it took for that to get to its full size compared to buus which had the power to destroy the planet ten times9 but wait, goku says this before kid buu even finished making the damn blast remember?? in( english and japanese no squirming around this one here ) so ummm yeah you figure out how much stronger it got in like 10 seconds compared to what it was going to do in 5

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:58 AM
BinaryCleric

Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
Are you stupid? Buu did not get weaker from every absorption, he only got weaker from absorbing the Fat Kai whose goodness turned him from being completely evil to somewhat evil. Mystic Gohan is the strongest EVER, END OF DISCUSSION.

That is just your opinion, please stop being rude to other people's opinions, this is just a thread for opinion-based answers.

Anyways, I prefer Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, considering Mystic Gohan was much stronger then the Kid Buu if he hadn't been absorbed by Majin Buu.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 07:46 PM
BinaryCleric is currently offline Click here to Send BinaryCleric a Private Message Find more posts by BinaryCleric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidbuu23
Restricted

Account Restricted

mystic gohan is the srtongest unfused character in dbz.. he wouldnt be able to kill kid buu due to his lack of a pure good move.injure probably(hes stronger)but kid buu will just regenarate and cme back for more asswhooping anyway/ but he is stronger, but he would eventually tire out and fall to a planet burst or some other huge energy bomb from kid buu.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 07:59 PM
deathcon27

super buu was the strongest but kid buu came close as 2nd

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 10:55 AM
deathcon27 is currently offline Click here to Send deathcon27 a Private Message Find more posts by deathcon27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Super Gohan Buu was the strongest followed by Super Gotenks Buu. Kid Buu was weaker than the plain Super Buu. All of this is stated in the Manga and Anime.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 08:22 PM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

And SSJ 3 Goku was stronger than so called "Kid Buu" and stated in the anime and manga if he would of powered up to the full power of this SSJ 3 he could of easily beat Kid Buu but he wanted to give Vegeta another shot.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 07:38 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote