KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Battle Royale

Battle Royale
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

the second is good but not as good as the first
more gory than the first one

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 07:57 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I still want to see the 2nd movie. When is it out in the UK??

Old Post May 11th, 2004 08:00 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

BATTLE ROYALE IS F**KING AMAZING. I Bought the second comic and it was shown on channel 4 the other night. Man the comic ownz though, tragic, gory and explicit but really cool. I love battle royale but ive only seen the film from the end of the second comic coz im not gonna watch anymore until ive bought alll the comics.

Man it totally rocks, shogo kawada rocks.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:07 AM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
Have you seen some of the japanese anime's? Or some of the hentai that they have? Its so cool!

Yeah. Not very many but I like what I've seen... I especially like Gainax and CLAMP and... whoever does Cowboy Bebop. I liked the Animatrixes by the people that did CB. Um... Ichiro Watanabe was it?

Old Post May 12th, 2004 05:39 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Laugh Battle Royale!

IM a great fan of the batle royale thing, is there any others here that also like it, if so which is your favorite and which character would you be and what would you do i the situation those students were in,

If you want to test out your plan for the battle royale thing then im setting up a RP on the roleplaying section of the KMC forums, if anyone is interested in it PM me!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:52 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i haven't seen the 1st one and i can never watch all the 2nd for some reason messed

the parts i have seen have been good. special effects could be better IMO

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:55 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

yar the 1s one is far superior, deffo worth a look in

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:58 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

ill have meant to watch it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:59 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stokely

I LOVE the Battle Royale. I was considering watching the second one but here in NZ it's only available to buy on the net and since i kept hearing crap things about it, I decided not to.

What's good/bad about Battle Royale 2?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 09:20 PM
Stokely is currently offline Click here to Send Stokely a Private Message Find more posts by Stokely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Hmmm, i like alot of different things about battle royale. i beleive the storyline is pretty cool and some of the action scenes are pretty cool, i also really like the flashback that Shiori Kitano has of her father, the evil teacher guy from the original. i also like it how it follows the story line of new people as well as Shyru Nanahara

The crap points 'bout it is that the deaths are basicly all the same, they either get shot or there neck thingys blow. also when ever someone dies they make a corney speach telling loved ones they love them and to keep on striving for survival that gets v.annoying, also how Nanahara declares war on "grown-ups" i quote "GROWN-UPS" that is annoying for 1. he is 20 in the film 2. WHY DOSEN'T HE CALL THEM ADULTS!!!,

The film was a great let down as far as i concerned but deffo worth a watch

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 10:41 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I always laugh when the fat kid gets killed near the begginning.
The woman on the BR instruction tape is so f*cked up.

It was awful when that girl stabbed the guy in his nether region

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 09:53 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

yar, you gotta feel sorry for the guy wh suffered the ball stabbing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:12 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I like the psycho girl with the axe. She was HOT!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:17 PM
§P0oONY

Hot...... if your into that sort of thing......

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 09:43 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

well, i didnt like her charachter, but the actress was quite good looking

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 09:42 AM
Stokely

Thanks Spooony! I think I'll buy it and then resell it, lol.

I thought the psycho girl was hot, haha, a bit nasty though when it showed her buttoning her uniform after killing them boys and leaving them naked.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:54 AM
Stokely is currently offline Click here to Send Stokely a Private Message Find more posts by Stokely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

UGH! One of the best movies ever (the book was better, but it was a great try)

Love Mitsuko and Kiriyama, I have been a fan of those two for about 4 years now ^^

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 09:04 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elmo_in_space

i saw the first film, thought it was ok. i had read the book though before it watched it and the book was soooo better that i was kind of let down.
it just wasnt as dark as the book, if you can believe that.
i do want to see what they did in the second one though.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:13 PM
elmo_in_space is currently offline Click here to Send elmo_in_space a Private Message Find more posts by elmo_in_space Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver where can i buy that? raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:53 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elmo_in_space

you can buy the book and amazon.com, or barnes and nobles, or borders. they should all have it. i think i got mine at barnes and nobles

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:57 AM
elmo_in_space is currently offline Click here to Send elmo_in_space a Private Message Find more posts by elmo_in_space Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote