KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Battle Royale

Battle Royale
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
faradayslaw

The woman on the tape they watched is actually a popular voice actress. She did the voice of Asuka in Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 02:40 PM
faradayslaw is currently offline Click here to Send faradayslaw a Private Message Find more posts by faradayslaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eggmayo
You said you'll give me a hug. Don't lie stick out tongue

i'm gonna hug you next time i see you. big grin

and mabe squeeze your ass while i'm at it laughing

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 06:32 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I finally saw this one, and it was great. Excellent compelling story, quality characters and some pretty sweet death scenes. Definately one of the better japanese movies I've seen, right up there with Audition.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

I liked.

What is requiem like? Worth a watch?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:09 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgz
God

Did anyone hear about that Japanese schoolgirl who slit her classmates throat, supposedly influenced by BR?

I loved the first one. I've only watched the start of the second one, though.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:52 AM
omgz is currently offline Click here to Send omgz a Private Message Find more posts by omgz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Requiem is worth the watch, got some interesting stuff in, but nowhere up there with the first one though.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 02:04 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SCENEXCORE
Did anyone hear about that Japanese schoolgirl who slit her classmates throat, supposedly influenced by BR?

You serious? whoa...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kupotek
nibbling the wires

Battle Royale is a terrific movie. Commentary on politics, growing up, tolerance... all around amazing movie. The manga does have a lot more backstory like the novel, but they had to cut it or the movie would end up at 10 hours running time.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:33 PM
Kupotek is currently offline Click here to Send Kupotek a Private Message Find more posts by Kupotek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

beer Just seen this,watched it while I were pretty tired so had trouble concentrating,Reading the subtitles in my sleep deprived state didn't help matters much either,so I will try and watch this again if I have time,before I have to take it back to the rental shop,but I was reasonably impressed,felt it dragged on a little bit and I was hoping for a better more cold ending.At the moment my rating is 7/10.I will try to watch this again,when I am not so tired though.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 05:58 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote