KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Next Bond Theme?

Next Bond Theme?
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

I heard of the band messed

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 09:49 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

I was thinking... U2!!!
Bono and the Edge wrote the song for Goldeneye, maybe they can sing it this time and maybe it would be nominated for a oscar stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 03:48 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it depends, which big movies get out that year to steal it from them? stick out tongue

but they did the Tomb Raider one too, no?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:16 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Well, I hope is not another Eminem movie, I can't believe that Lose yourself won the oscar and not The Hands that Built America sad

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:18 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Lose yourself won???? I knew the oscars were barely given to the best in their section, but this is just rediculous

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:25 PM
Kaleanae

Yes, that stupid song won the oscar, but at least Hands that Build America won a Golden Globe stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:31 PM
yerssot

that's better? blink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:34 PM
Kaleanae

No, but at least Eminem didn't get a Globe stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:56 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Metallica for the next bond theme, that would be funy as hell!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 05:02 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

How about Michael Jackson or Boy George? This song goes with James Bond, dedicated to the evil women that he loves but they are evil... "Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry"

messed

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 05:08 PM
yerssot

I can imagine it already....

"Billy Jean's not my lovah!
She's just a girl who claims that I am the double 0
But that kid she got is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son!"
but better then

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:25 PM
Kaleanae

That's it, and Billy Jean should be the name of the new Bond Girl... all adds up together

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:29 PM
yerssot

but she'll be pregnant?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:38 PM
Kaleanae

Yes, with Bond's baby

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:47 PM
yerssot

orrrrr...with blofelds baby after he got frozen and revived eek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:51 PM
Kaleanae

Revived? Who would have to get rid of his cat in order to have that baby in the house stick out tongue
The baby could be just like him

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:54 PM
yerssot

we shall call him... mini-him stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:59 PM
Kaleanae

And he would carry a little Kitten stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:00 PM
yerssot

but not get his earlobs cut sad

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:02 PM
Kaleanae

Noo, of course not,
messed

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:05 PM