KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Who was the DB or GT villian that looked the tightest/coolest?

Which DBZ or GT villian looked the coolest?
This poll is closed.
Raditz 1 11.11%
Vegeta 3 33.33%
Frieza 0 0%
Androids 17 & 18 1 11.11%
Cell 1 11.11%
Buu 0 0%
Baby 1 11.11%
King Cold 0 0%
Brolly 0 0%
Cooler (Freiza's big brother) Metal or Flesh 2 22.22%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who was the DB or GT villian that looked the tightest/coolest?
Started by: Commando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gt4lyfe

If it was overall dragonball series it would hav to be 1 star dragon

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 01:14 AM
gt4lyfe is currently offline Click here to Send gt4lyfe a Private Message Find more posts by gt4lyfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commando
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah Buu is super fast. no one can catch him off guard. garlic jr is cool too.

hahaha! kiss your camel ass good bye biotch!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:20 AM
Commando is currently offline Click here to Send Commando a Private Message Find more posts by Commando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

I thought Buu was the most annoying and powerful. You could just frekin blow his head up, topple rocks over him, and throw missles at him, but still can be alive

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 08:35 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

kid buu the strongest no contest

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:04 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commando
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine8888
kid buu the strongest no contest

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha! kiss your camel ass good bye biotch!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:02 AM
Commando is currently offline Click here to Send Commando a Private Message Find more posts by Commando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Kid Buu of course, But if your talkn about strongest out of ALL it would be definantly Brolly. w00t.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:27 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

For the People who didn't read my post in the official request thread I am making Dragon Ball Sigs for whomever wants them

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:13 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Wait ... do you want to know our favorite or the strongest? You ask for both, and although the androids are my favorite, they're obviously not the strongest.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 09:43 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Buu is the strongest in Z, the one star dragon is the strongest in GT and I'm not sure who's stronger in the movies but it's probably Brolly or Janemba. But Cell was the coolest in all of them

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:38 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien I think frieza because he caused Goku to accept his saiyan heritage to face a challenge in battle and enjoy it. And was ruthless and sadistic in killing his friends

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:54 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Vegeta was the best when he was a bad guy...too bad he turned good.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:59 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Buu was the Strongest Villain in Dragonball Z

i Honestly dont have a clue why some of you are saying Cell or Majin Vegeta...

During the Buu Saga Goku could of killed Cell with 1 Punch very easily since he could go all the way upto SSJ3

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:58 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystic_Gohan
Slayer of GOD

quote:
Originally posted by Razul
Gohan got lucky... Nothing else, just pure luck!
Gohan shown his true power! THATS All! whistle

Old Post May 4th, 2004 08:43 PM
Mystic_Gohan is currently offline Click here to Send Mystic_Gohan a Private Message Find more posts by Mystic_Gohan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystic_Gohan
Slayer of GOD

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Vegeta was the best when he was a bad guy...too bad he turned good.
IF he wouldnt turn good he would have been killed by Goku big grin big grin big grin !

Old Post May 4th, 2004 08:45 PM
Mystic_Gohan is currently offline Click here to Send Mystic_Gohan a Private Message Find more posts by Mystic_Gohan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by DenKi
Buu was the Strongest Villain in Dragonball Z

i Honestly dont have a clue why some of you are saying Cell or Majin Vegeta...

During the Buu Saga Goku could of killed Cell with 1 Punch very easily since he could go all the way upto SSJ3

I know Buu was stronger, but he was annoying as hell. Cell was cool, he set up the Cell Games just to humiliate the Z Fighters and would of if Gohan hadn't suddenly become cool and Ascended to SSJ2

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:46 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

lets face facts. Every single new enemy in DBZ is stronger than the last. And The Z fighters Get proportionatley stronger as well. However, when it comes to my fave It would be a split decision between Cell And Darbura not only becasue they were on the same level but because they were cold and calculating. It's kind of weird becuase I was actually pulling for cell during the cell games. When you really think about it, he could have picked them off 1 by 1 if he felt like, but he chose to humiliate them instead. Also, I thought it was so cool, the irony that he acknowledged that every saijiin except Goku was actually stronger than him. Such was the lesson he taught Trunks that what good is all that power when you dont have the speed to match it. Then Trunks basically was begging for death because he thought he had failed. So, yeah Buu was the stongest but he really had no true purpose, it was all a game to him

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post May 6th, 2004 04:09 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystic_Gohan
Slayer of GOD

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I know Buu was stronger, but he was annoying as hell. Cell was cool, he set up the Cell Games just to humiliate the Z Fighters and would of if Gohan hadn't suddenly become cool and Ascended to SSJ2
Yea I 2 think that Cell was the coolest And i think that he could pulverize Buu with his Super HAMEHAMEHA 's !

Old Post May 6th, 2004 08:38 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

kid buu had mad skillz

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:06 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystic_Gohan
Slayer of GOD

quote:
Originally posted by Raventheonly
Dude kid buu is a demon (therefore immortal) and can regenerate from nearly any attack.
Destroy a planet and move to another faster then light within 5 min.
Also he doesn't chit chat.... just kill and fight, no remorse or flinch, pure evil... no one can even match him.
Kid Buu its just mindless freakness! Cell ist the coolest ! He is calculate and he sets up the Cell Games to hummiliate the Z warriors!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:32 PM
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

i think the best enemy would have to be cell i love the way he gets killed the second time

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:01 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote