KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Never As It Seems

Never As It Seems
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

(sure, just post in the sign up thread.)

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 06:09 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~where?~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 06:16 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 06:26 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Miss O'Neil took a seat at the table slumping over until she was asleep. The other teachers talked until a bell rang bringing her to her feet. Miss O'Neil took a candle stub and departed before the other teachers said their farewells. Walking along the corridors O'Neil shivered as she watched Filtch's cat appear out of nowhere scaring her to death.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 08:29 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

The cat screaches as it's yellow eyes set focus on Chelsea. Chelsea swallowed hard. "Yeah, yeah, i know. not i'm suoppse to be here. Seen sevvy."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:28 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"What are you doing here?" asked O'Neil shaking because of the scare from the cat.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:05 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Chelsea looked up at the teacher. She wated for what seemed like forever to answer. "Um, I was looking for Mr. Snape." she said.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:31 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"He went down the dungeon steps. Isn't that cat creepy? Most of the time I think it takes me for a student," said O'Neil as she handed Chelsa a candlestick as she exited down the black dungeon steps.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:07 PM
Tela

Chelsea arched an eyebrow and followed down the steps. She hoped Severus was down their.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:11 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

After a round in the bend Serveous appeared and O'Neil departed. She could feel something was going to happen in Hogwarts. She knew it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:38 PM
Tela

Chelsea smiled. "Sevvy." she said hugging him.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:42 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Her black cloak trailed on the ground. She hurried into her room and fell asleep for the night.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:48 PM
Tela

Severus smiled and hugged her. "So what brings you to the damp, cold dungeons?" he asked.

Chelsea shrugged. "I just wanted to see you. It's funny. Even though I'm a Ravenclaw I still don't have friends here."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:51 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*This is Rose, cosuin to Chelsea, and fifth year. My 2nd character*
"Uncle Snape! I just arrived here from the platform. It was SOO AWESOME!!!" exclaimed Rose as she tugged on her raven black hair that was very long. She turned her blue eyes on her uncle and cousin happily.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:02 PM
Tela

(Um, Severus snape is a student too. You ralize that right)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:04 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*cousin I mean*
"How are you guys?" asked Rose happily.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:05 PM
Tela

Chelsea looked at the floor. "alright, i guess." she lied. She didn't really speak to her relatives, even her mom and dad.

Severus smiled. "We're fine."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:09 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Hey Chelesa, do you want to hang out or something tomorow between classes?" Rose wanted to make friends with her cousin but was shy about it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:11 PM
Tela

Chelsea shrugged. "Sure." she said.

Severus cleared his throat. "I think that you two lovely ravenclaws better leave before some of my nast housemates decide to have some fun." he warned jokingly.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:15 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"How do you know?" asked Rose with a demonic smile. "We're going Serevous." Rose wrapped her black cloak about her as Chelsea and her walked up the steps to the great hall. Behind Rose she could see a figure and found it was a person. Quickly she pulled Chelsea's hand and they dashed like mad until they were inside their commonroom puffing out of breath.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:20 PM