KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Bugger Off Rowling, How Would You Know!

Bugger Off Rowling, How Would You Know!
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

^^ i do... c'mon hhhhr tell us what's the sixth book about

Old Post May 29th, 2004 12:59 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i think we would all like to know

Old Post May 29th, 2004 07:32 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

I've already told you all what happens in the sixth book....

Old Post May 29th, 2004 09:28 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

HARRY POTTER WILL NOT DIE IN THE SIXTH BOOK 4 THE LAST TIME!

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 29th, 2004 09:31 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

well that's obvious ^^ 'cause there's a seven book but i mean like who's gonna die or like if sirius is dead or something like that...

Old Post May 30th, 2004 01:10 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by Sauron
or maybe *sparrow moment here*

she would be a knowitall potter fan who is called jk rowling and tells you all what WILL happen because she knows you wont believe her.

^^ *looks up at the Dark Lord* ^^

*points no fingers whistle*

Old Post May 30th, 2004 01:44 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Someone told you I....I mean J.k Rowling was prowling forums!? who told you I w-.....I mean she was?!

shifty

Old Post May 30th, 2004 04:05 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

quote:
Originally posted by celestial_moon
HARRY POTTER WILL NOT DIE IN THE SIXTH BOOK 4 THE LAST TIME!

JK Rowling is contracted to write 10 books. So BGK is, like you say, wrong.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:41 PM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

who's BGK???

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:44 PM
big gay kirk

I'm BGK.... and why is no one open to the possibility that Harry wil die in the sixth book... maybe I've muddied the issue by spouting sh**e a bit, but look at this for a plot... Harry, desperate to reach Sirius, goes beyond the veil himself... he's dead! Hermione and Ron struggle and struggle to find a way to bring him back, unaware that Harry is on the verge of finding the secret of how to finally destroy Voldemort... alas, just as Harry and Sirius are nearly there, WHAM! He's brought back... the wrench of losing Sirius a second time is almost too much, and Harry becomes almost psychotically devoted to ending Voldemort's life... and incredibly angry with Ron, Hermy and Albus.... then, in book seven, Harry's friends watch him becoming more and more ruthless and single minded, and must work out how to stop him becoming a murderer... but too late for poor Draco....

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:27 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

...bgk, i'm sorry i think if u go thro the veil u cant come back. otherwise, sirius would b back because he wants 2 protect harry. it just wont really happen.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:54 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

Dan says Harry will die in the end... but if the last word of the last chapter of book 7 is "scar" -- what would be the need to say it if Harry is already dead???

and I also have a theory that either Ron or Harry will die, and that the other 2 will move mountains to try and bring him back... and will eventually succeed.

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:19 PM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i sure to god that hp7 will end in a death other than vodemorts..but it probaly won't be harry ...even though the collection would be ruddy marvolues if it ended with the death of harry....apologise event hough i am a fan hp is n't my favortie character

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:05 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red_rose

whoa!!! but don't get suspicions on me cause am new too!!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 05:29 PM
red_rose is currently offline Click here to Send red_rose a Private Message Find more posts by red_rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote