KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » boys in drag!

boys in drag!
Started by: Ikobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by fever red
Straight men in drag are sexy- I had the best time with this toned, hard-bodied martial-artist who put on one of my flimsy little sundresses and the CONTRAST was just so sexy. The way his masculinity completely subverted the message of that dress was awesome. Somehow it made his pecs and hard thighs and-ah- other very sizable male attribute just that more stunning, SHOCKING to uncover.
You haven't lived until you've torn a dress off a man.

the thought of that is actually so gross that i can't read 1/2 of this post without stopping to shudder.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:06 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

This thread is just wrong sick

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:07 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

its incredibly wrong.

And I find it quite interesting how all the girls who like to see guys in drag....only mention guys who are already super attractive regardless of what they wear.

Try picturing a fat man in a dress...see how much sexier he looks then.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:09 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Thants a good question link.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:11 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by fever red
Straight men in drag are sexy- I had the best time with this toned, hard-bodied martial-artist who put on one of my flimsy little sundresses and the CONTRAST was just so sexy. The way his masculinity completely subverted the message of that dress was awesome. Somehow it made his pecs and hard thighs and-ah- other very sizable male attribute just that more stunning, SHOCKING to uncover.
You haven't lived until you've torn a dress off a man.

thank god i havent lived than....i didnt know whether to laugh or cry after reading this....without a doubt one of the most disturbing things i've seen or read....and as you can see from my earlier post that says alot

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:23 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I think guys are more cute in dresses than girls .. but that could be because I am a chick

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:32 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Try picturing a fat man in a dress...see how much sexier he looks then.

HAHAHA laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:41 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Chubby guys are cute, to me at least..
I dont like guys with a lot of muscles, it sickens me sick I think they try to show off to much, and think there so cool.
Also I love geeky guys as well. Guess I just have weird taste.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:05 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

quote:
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
I think guys are more cute in dresses than girls .. but that could be because I am a chick

Thats disgusting yes

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:09 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

ok, then we'll put Jack Black in a dress. Lets see his sexy stock rise while he's wearing that! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like I said earlier. It isn't the dress that makes the guy hot. It's the hot guy that makes the dress look good. Brad Pitt wears a skirt thingy in Troy, and he looks good (so i've been told)

In the same movie...he wears nothing....and looks even better.

Chubby is cute....fat....is fat!

Last edited by Linkalicious on Aug 18th, 2004 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:10 PM
Pantera

Guys that crossdress are just disgusting. And for all the girls who think guys in girls cloths looks sexy, then picture George Bush in a dress and see how sexy that comes out to be...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:13 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

sick Yeah, but George Bush does not look good in anything... so that does not count

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:15 PM
Df02

funny this was mentioned actually cos my m8s 21st was the other day, and he made every1 dress up like the opposite sex.... must say was quite funny, and saw 1 or 2 people get hit on by other guys after a few drinks lol

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:32 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Im never going to wear no damn girl cloths. Thats just wrong and besides, baggy cloths are comfortable.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:36 PM
furryman
honky

some people are just so close minded stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 08:22 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I go out to parties wearing a dress on average 3-4 times a year... whats the big deal?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 08:26 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

it was a party, not like i was sitting around in girls underwear for sexual gratification...stick out tongue

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 08:28 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote